~trece~

After my mom said Nicolas was out I was shocked, oh fuck I said looking at my brother then walking up stairs to make a phone call.

Unknown number

I answer the phone. Hello

Hello this is officer Frank I am calling you just to let you know that there was a mistake mr. Nicolas is not out of the physical institution he is were he belongs please forgive there error.

Oh that is great news officer thank you so much I say

You to bye mame

Bye.

I go downstairs and hear antonio say nah we need to show that puto how las tres coronas are I laugh.

No need brother I just got a phone call saying there was an error mistake mami your fine that basterd is never going to hurt anybody again I say kissing her forehead.

Ohh that's good to hear mija. You can all go home guys thank you for coming and sorry it was a mistake. Dont worry about it ma alex says with his damn smirk. Everyone begins to leave, know it's just sadeyes, antonio, me and oscar. My mom went to my tias place to cool off.

I look at sad eyes after I finish doing my make up for the game and roll my eyes. Oscar went to get something from his house.and Antonio's fat ass was eating hot cheetos on the couch.

I get up to leave and sadeyes grabes my hand stopping me. What I say moving away.

I'm sorry I was acting like an asshole to you this morning I've just...ughhhh I've just had a lot on my mind lately he finishes. Like what I ask.

we used to always tell eachother everything Manuel I say crossing my arms.

It's just i..I dont like seeing you with spooky...i..I dont wanna see you get hurt again baby girl, your like a sister too me and hes like a brother manuel says.

Manuel really, were fighting because you see I have interest in oscar.

Yea are yall like together or what sad eyes asks?

I...I dont know but I like him a lot so you need to stop with all that mood swings you do.

He just nods ugh come here pendejo I say hugging him which he hugs back. I could never stay mad at you fool I say moving away.

Sad eyes Goes to sit with Antonio and I put all my makeup in my bag. So are yall going to the game i ask antonio and sadeyes. Yes,no they both say i laugh which is it I ask. Were going sadeyes says and i smile. Good cuz my bestfriend jamal is playing.

The skinny kid sadeyes asks yea I say putting my phone in my purse and grabbing my keys.

But hes like hella small antonio says, and he will be wonderful I say and they just laugh. What I say holding my hands out and oscar comes up to me

Oscar comes in and comes to hug me from behind.Dont worry hermosa he'll do good he says kissing me in my head.

I knew yall asses was gonna get Together sooner or later antonio says coming up to us. I pull away from oscar and look at Antonio.

Were not official I say and oscar chucks.

I'm happy for yall but know this break my sisters heart imma kick your ass and you know I will he tells oscar which makes him laugh.

Dont worry homie you know me and you would put up a hella good fight buh I ain't gonna hurt her he says hugging antonio. Well hate to break up this love circle but I gotta go pick up the gang I'll see yall at the game I say running to my car.