veinticinco ⚠️  mature  content 🔞

Not even 5 minutes later I heard someone knocking at my door, I smiled and walked downstairs and opened the door. Right there was Oscar and he was looking straight at me.

I smiled and pulled him in by his arm.

Catalina: Thanks for coming over, I'm by myself and well I thought you would want to come over since I haven't seen you since this morning. I said closing and locking the door behind him and walked upstairs with him following behind me.

Oscar: For you I'd be here in a heart beat Mami.

I don't know why but I got horny just seeing him.

I walked into my room and told him to make himself comfortable. He took his shoes and shirt off while looking me up and down.

I smiled and grabbed my speaker and connected it to one of my phone's. I put the song or nah on just to fix my mood.

I put my lights on low and the color red. I turned my music down but not to low, just so we can hear the music.

I turned around and saw him looking me up and down again but this time with a smirk on his sexy face. He sat on the bed and I walked up to him and sat right on top of him.

When I sat on him I felt his dick already hard and I couldn't help but smirk a bit.

I put my hands on the back of his neck and looked in his eyes then at his lips.

Catalina: I've missed you. I said while still looking at his lips.

He didn't even say anything back to me he grabbed me by my throat and started kissing me.

I let out a soft moan feeling his lips against mine. Then I started grinding against him feeling his hard dick against me.

He stoped kissing me and took off my shirt. I looked at him hungry for more. He then started sucking on my nipples.

I smiled and moaned a little louder this time.

Catalina: Mmm papi

I felt my pussy already wet and wanting so much more. He stoped sucking and I stood up and took off my shorts and underwear. He smiled seeing how wet I was already just for him.

I got on my knees in front of him and pulled down his pants. I smiled when I saw how hard he was, I grabbed his dick and sucked the tip while looking at him.

I slowly sucked all the way down. Oscar grabbed my hair and shoved my head down more and began throat fucking me.

I rolled my eyes shut as I felt hin deep in the back of my throat. He let me up to breath and went back at it again. He held me down longer as he cumed in my mouth.

He let go and I took his dick out and swallowed his cum.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

He looked at me and started kissing me, I put my hands on the side of his face then on his back when I felt his dick go in me.

I moaned loud as he started to pound fast while choking me.

Oscar: Mmm fuck mami

Catalina: mmm papi yes

We both cum at the same time. He flipped me over on my belly and pulled my hair to arch my back. I grabbed on to the bed sheets as he started fucking me fast and hard again. This felt good.

He started to whisper in my ear
Oscar: You like that mami
He said as he went faster.

Catalina: Mmm yes papi yess
My eyes closed shut as I felt myself cum, he still kept thrusting hard until he cumed.

He laid down and grabbed me placing me on top of him. I looked down at him and started riding slow at first then started going fast and making sure to slam down hard on his dick. Oscar grabbed me by my throat bringing me closer and started kissing me.

I pull away needing to moan as I'm about to cum. As I cumed I scratched his chest and slowed down. He slapped my ass, then grabbed my hips and started slamming me down on his dick fast and hard.

Catalina: Ahh p...pa...papii. Yesss papiiiii
I stuttered while moaning, he cumed but kept going and at this point I was screaming, not actually screaming but moaning like extremely loud... you know what I mean. I cumed again and he stopped. I hop off of him and lay on his chest and we both drift off to sleep.

Sorry I took so long.