~Dos~

I wake up at 9am I get out and walk to the kitchen. Theres a note from my moms saying she went to tia genys house aka Ruby's house and that antonio had to go to the old house to pick up some things we left.

             Message Cesar
Ceasar😎:ayy you back I heard from Jamal how come you qint visit me yet cata?

Catalina:I'm sorry Cesar I was really busy doing stuff I'm sorry love

Ceasar😎: it's ok just dont be a stranger maybe I'll see you soon gtg take care of some things live u cata

Catalina:ok I got you hopefully ill see you soon loves you too.

I get dressed for the day.In skinny blue jeans,a black crop to that says queen on it and my black leather jacket.

I began to receive a call from sad eyes.             C:Was up sad eyes

S:Nun much babygirl so what happend that I'm hearing

C:What are you hearing I asked

S:Well you brother told me that some puto broke my babygirls heart

C:Damn fucking antonio never shuts his mouth I laugh along with sad eyes.yea he cheated on me so I broke up with him.

S:I'll go shot him if you want sad eyes said

C:Nah I can do that on my own it..its just gonna hurt for a little bit I said.

S:I know babygirl

I heard a noise in the hallway and went to go see.

C:Hold on sad eyes I said and he said ok

I grab my gun and walk down the hall. I see Fernando what the fuck are you doing here puto your not welcomed here I yelled.i can hear sad eyes on the phone yell babygirl who's there shit I'm on my way he says and hangs up. I put the gun in the drow and walk away from him. He grabs my arm stopping me I shoved it away.
Why I ask why did you do it I ask.
Because you stopped giving me some when you fucking dad died what did you expect he said.That hurt like a bitch man how could he bring that up I thought yo myself.

Get out I say as I walk passed him outside. He followed and grabbed me only to get slapped. I said leave puto. You know you miss me I ain't going no were he says. That's were your wrong perro, I dont give a fuck what you think I told you I was done with your bullshit

I said trying to walk off but he grabs me again. Let me go bitch I say as I hit him in his face and he backs away.
You FUCKING BITCH he yells.
Leave already or I'll make you leave I said.

Hey gets in my face if I want you again I'll have you. I laugh this fools tripping I thought to myself.

Before I could say anything some guy comes up to us and yells at my ex, the fuck you think this is fool the girl said leave so leave he says.

Then sad eyes comes. Babygirl you good he wispers in my ear as he hugs me.
Wow you moved on that fast your such a slut I hear Fernando wisper but we all heard. It's one thing to have him cheat but disrespect me I dont fucking think so.

I went to my car and pulled out my gun I went back to Fernando and hit him in the face with the back of my gun. oh shit sad eyes says. I point the gun to fernandos face.Leave because you know what the fuck I'm capable of I say giving him a glare. And dont you dare disrespect me again I said in a rough voice.