~uno~

Flashback before her dad died. Catalina was 12 and began her training at 9
Papa quiero jugar con monse y mi amigos I said annoyed.
Sorry mija pero I'm getting you ready just in case some puto wants to run up on my babygirl he says as he tries to hit me but I duck. Papa you know ain't no one gonna do nothing to me i said as i kicked his hand.
I know mija but if I'm not around or if anything happens to me i know you will be safe mija. Always pa i said as i hugged him.
End of flashback

Nexted flashback catalinas dad took her to learn how to shot a gun. At 15

Ok princesa recuerda take off the safety switch.i smile and talk it off. Now point and shot to the target. I steady my breathing and aim for his head and got it. That's good mija. A little more practice and you will be a pro he said making me laugh. Cuchillo comes nexted to me and says wow mija your doing so well. Thank you tia I say hugging her.
Cuchillo is not my tia but shes been in my life since I was 5 so i consider her as family.

End of flashback.

Present time.
I sit up as I hear my mom calling for me. I walk out to the kitchen and see her boxing the rest of our things. Si mami I ask. Mija can you go take this to the truck. Ok ma I grab the box and take it to the car. It's been 2 weeks since my dad has died.
Message group chat

Monse🤞:hey Catalina what you been up to loca.
Catalina:nun much finishing packing.

Monse🤞:why you packing wait were you moving to now.

Catalina:bitch I'm moving back to freeridge, after my pa passed he left up his house over there.

Ruby🤪:yeahhhhhh cata is moving back the squad is finally complete again, even though your like 3 years older then us lol,but still sorry for your dad cata😪

Cesar😎:hell yeaa Catalinas coming back

Jamal😂: wait are you for real hell yeaa I'll see you when you get here boo😂

Monse🤞:I hope I get out of camp before you go back.

Catalina:awe guys te amo, and I will see yall soon dont worry😉 but I have to go and finish packing gtg.

As I was walking inside a car horn went off.I turned around and saw zarrella and brianna in the car. Hey bitch we're here to help yo ass so you can hurry up and get moving bitchh zarrella says. I laugh hugging them both. Let's go, I told them while walking towards the house.

Mom bri and zare came to help us move faster. I yelled as I heard her in the kitchen. Oh hey mijas my mom hugs them quickly coming from the kitchen. Hi mom they say. So where are we gonna start? They ask me. Hold on let me go see if Antonio's bitch ass is up I say walking to his room. I knock and hear nothing so I walk in. He is listening to his music looking at the ceiling. I roll my eyes turning the light on to his room. AWE FUCK! He yelled while rubbing his eyes.

He looked at me and I couldn't help but laugh. We gotta finish packing estupido, I say throwing a pillow at him. Ahh now you gonna get it he says rushing at me. I run to my room only for him to pick me up and throw me on the bed and begin hitting me with the pillow. Zare BRI HELP ME! I yell at them both.