~Once~

I get off the car and the taxi guy put my bags near my car. Thank you I say paying him and he smiles and leaves.  I leave my bags near my car and walk inside. I dont see anyone so I put my Rose's on the table.

Hello I'm home I yell. No answer I sign and read that mom went with Ruby's mom somewere she also asked if  Antonio can do tias basement I'll do it I whispered.  I go outside and see Jamal and ruby fighting I laugh.

Wow I dont even get a hi I say making them look at me. Cata they come running to hug me. Hey primos. Primos Jamal asked me. Yea Jamal your like family to me I say.

Sweet I love you to cata. Can yall help me take my bag. They nod taking my bags inside. So how was your Halloween I asked them.  It was ok Just went to a party in Brentwood. Nice how was it I ask as I walk upstairs.  Not good spooky had to show up because some kids threw eggs at us so spooky scared then into giving us a lot of candy.

I laugh I kinda miss oscar I thought. Hey ruby I'm going to do your guys basement for Tia so wait for me to change and we can go. Ok he nods.
I go change into some black pants and a black tight shirt I grab my loud ass ear phones,my phone and head put. Let's go I say.

I walk inside and see jasmin comes out of the room. Hey what you doing near Ruby's door I ask. Oh hey girl I saw your dances damn girl you got moves we should do a dance together she says. I smile yea we should I say nicely. I say excuse me and walk into Ruby's room.

I saw monse and then some other girl. Hey monse why you guys in Ruby's room.monse smiles and pulls me in a hug while the other girl closes the door. This is olivia she is a family friend of ruby and ruby gave her his room. Ohh nice to meet you Olivia I'm Catalina Ruby's cousin her eyes widen.

Your Catalina she asks. Yea I nod. She hugs me so tight and says thank you. Why i ask as i sit on the bed. Your people sent money and protection for me to come here.

Ooh your Olivia the girl I was supposed to bring here I ask. Yea she says. I'm sorry I couldn't I was at a competition I say. I know I saw all your videos on YouTube she says,

yea with your sexy ass you amd that hot guy monse says and I smile. It was just dancing I smile. Well it was nice meeting you but I want to surprise my tia when I clean her basement.  Ok they nod and I head downstairs. 

I put my music on loud so I cant hear shit. I turn on 2 lamps so there could be light and start to clean.
I sweep and clean out the little fridge there. I dust everything. I forgot trash bags so I go upstairs singing along with my song.

Tell me again, that well be lovers and friends , tell me again I sing along.
Sometime I wanna be your lover sometimes I wanna be your friend.

I dance along and grab a trashbag and head back to the basement not looking who Is here.

I was down there with a big ass bag of trash and 1 bag of dirty cloths then the lights turned off.

Fuck I yell taking out my earphones and putting my phone in my pockets. I was going to walk to the front when someone put a hand on my mouth and grabed me in the restroom.

They closed the door and I panicked so I elbowed them in the stomach.  They growled in pain I turn around and see oscar standing there. Damn muneca I just wanted to talk to you. Oh I'm sorry oscar you shouldn't have scared me like that.

I jump on the sink and look as he gets up. There only a little light coming in from the restroom window.  So what you wanna talk about I ask. He pulls out his phone and shows me a video of me and danny dancing and I smile.