Crowded

You and Steve had been dating for a month now and to put it in words you weren't happy. Between the yelling to the blaming it got worse as the days went by.

Tony was hosting a party this afternoon because of his and peppers anniversary, and he invited the whole team which included you and steve. he and you got dressed up and ready to go and you decided to wear a green dress that made you look absolutely gorgeous. 

( This is the dress your wearing )

You arrived at the party and went to go and find steve, when you found him flirting with Sharon " of course he's flirting with other girls y/n" you said in your head as you walked towards the bar.

You got yourself a drink, when you felt a hand on your back, thinking it's steve you turned around to see a middle aged man you had never seen in your entire life. " Well, Well, Well whats a hot girl like yourself doing alone here at a bar" he said with a grin that creeped  you out.

" i'm not interested" you said in a stern voice

but he didn't listen, the man went in to try and kiss you but before it could reach you the man had been punched in the face. you slowly opened your eyes to see Loki standing there.     

" Are you alright my dear" Loki said as he touched your face with his soft hands looking for damage that the man could have left.

" I'm fine Loki, Thank you" you said while smiling

Steve had saw the commotion and rushed over to see what was going on, he saw loki's hands on your face " Hey keep your hands off my girl" steve said.

Before Loki could answer you butted in " Steve i'm not your girl anymore" you took loki's hands in yours " so why don't you go sleep with Sharon" and with that you and Loki left the room