Dying

You were an Asgardian fighter that was in love with Prince Loki even though know one knew about it, they could tell by the way you looked at each other.

In Asgard most people were happy like always until there was a breach in the Bitfrost.

You being at the top of your class always was with the Thor and Loki, Thor was your best friend and Loki meant more to you then anything.

When you all heard the commotion you all ran out to see Frost Giants coming and killing the people of Asgard.

You, Thor and Loki started to kill everything in your path until you saw a little girl getting taken by a Frost Giant, You ran and pushed the girl out of the way and slayed the beast in front of you ( Loki is a frost giant i know BUT HE IS NOT A BEAST/MONSTER like the others... Anyway).

Just as you got done with the other Frost Giant you saw loki having trouble with a Frost Giant twice his size so you rushed over to him, pushing him out of the way as the frost giant pushed the sword deep into you abdomen.

You couldn't focus on anything but the screaming cry's from your lover as the sword exited your body and you fell to the ground

" Darling you can't leave me i love you y y you just can't" Loki said as he choked on his sobs while holding you close to his chest.

You looked into his eyes and smiled " I love you too Loki, You need to live for me please, Even though i'm scared please stay strong for me please" You said holding your wound.

" Darling please I will just please stay" You kissed loki's sweet lips one last time and then your final breath escaped and you grew limp in his arms. Loki had realized he had lost his one and only Y/N.

A/n- I didn't just cry making this also i'm sorry for the pain)