Cats

You and Loki had been dating for two years now and ever so often you would ask about maybe getting a Cat or two but he always denied it.

" Baby can we pretty please get a cat because i saw this one online its white and look at its little black nose look how cute" You told loki as you showed him a picture of the small cat on the screen.

" Hunny what did I say about getting a pet i already have a pet" he said stroking your cheek. You thought for a moment how could you get your boyfriend to get a cat and then a idea popped up into your head.

" Well... if you won't get me a cat i'm sure Thor wouldn't mind getting me one" you said with a grin on your face.

You knew Loki hated being compared to his brother especially when it came to you. Whenever you, Loki, and Thor would eat out together everyone would comment how cute of a couple you and Thor were but you had to correct them that you in fact were dating Loki and not Thor.

He looked over at you got up took your hand and proceeded to walk out the door with your hand interlocked with his.

" Darling don't you think for a second that my oaf of a brother will be getting you a cat because i'm your boyfriend and i will be getting you that cat" Loki said in a rough tone.

Both you and Loki arrived at the shelter and the lady out front took you and him in the back to look at the cat , and without hesitation you took the small cat in your arms and loki could see the love though out your body towards this cat.

" We would like this one miss" Loki said looking at you sweetly. You looked at loki smiling and placed the cat in his hands, he thought in his head that why would someone want a creature like this but soon enough it would become his buddy.

You were his world, his baby, his darling and Apollo was his buddy.