Truth or Dare

You, Loki, Thor and the rest of the avengers sat in the living room in the stark Tower when Tony had come up with an idea. " We should play Truth or Dare" Tony had said looking at the rest of the team. " Ok i'm down if everyone else wants to" Y/n had said to the rest of the team, Almost everyone had said yes but Loki.

" Brother come on You'll love it" Thor said " Ill hate it" Loki said, Thor leaned into Loki's ear and whispered " Come on even lady Y/n is play and you can't hide how you feel for her-" " Alright i'll play".

" Alright, Y/n Truth or Dare" Tony had asked you, " Um Dare" you said with confidence hoping that tony wouldn't tell you to do anything with loki, for the simple fact that you had feelings for the god and had not told anyone " Ok y/n I dare you to go sit on Thor's lap until your next turn" Tony said smirking.

" Um ok i guess" I said walking over to Thor and getting comfortable and laying back and I looked over to loki and he looked Mad at the world, but Thor just held me closer.

A couple turns later it was back to me " Ok y/n truth or dare " Tony said smiling seeing that I was still sitting on Thor's lap. " Um I guess dare again" Y/n said not wanting them to ask you about loki all you could do is pick dare " I dare you to kiss Thor or Loki" When Tony had said this Thor had his lips already puckered up waiting for you.

Loki had sat there watching you get off of his brothers lap and sit down on his, you had put your head on his chest and he looked down at you so you took your chance to meet his lips half way and pull him into a deep long sweet kiss that when you both pulled away gaping for air.

As you looked up for kissing Loki everyone was staring at you too, but you didn't move instead you cuddled up closer to him and he wrapped his arms around you " So who's turn is it" you asked smiling.