Chapter 7: Wasted on a birthday

The next day <aka Midorima birthday July seventh >
<third person pov >
❤My cute hawk❤
Shin-chan keep your schedule open from 7pm to the next morning 💓!

Midorima blushed.
"What is he planning...I mean stamina wise...I mean agh! Why do I assume he's talking about that?? Is it cause of the heart...?"

Midorima put down his phone and started driving to akashi's place since akashi asked him to.

"So then I can only. Comfort akashi for a while.."<oblivious to his surprise party."

"Ah now that I think of it takao didn't wish me a happy birthday...maybe he forgot..."

Midorima shook his head and focused on the road ahead soon arriving to akashis house.

--
Akashi waited patiently for Midorima to arrive. Tears running down his face while waiting alone in the house being reminded that kuroko left him.

Midorima opened the door since it was unlocked already to find a weeping akashi

The house had a melancholy air around it when Midorima had first approached it but, he didn't think it would be because akashi was crying on the floor .

"Akashi? What hapoen with kuroko and the apology...?"

"I-*hic* I mess *hic* up...*hic* he left..*hic me!"

Midorima couldn't understand what he said .

"Okay akashi calm down! How long has it been since you were crying?"

Akashi eyes looked so red and he had a blanket with him while on the floor. He looked so pitiful.

"..*hic* yes-*hic*-terday..*hic*"

"Since yesterday??? Your throat must hurt!"

Akashi only nodded but then said.

"*hic* my heart...*hic* hurts- *hic* more.."

Midorima picked up the pitiful man in front of him and carried him to the couch. Midorima went to kitchen and made tea.

Midorima handed akashi the tea and told him to drink it.

"Akashi it already 1 pm and you've been crying since yesterday? Did you even sleep ?"

"...thank you.*hic* and *hic* I did...*hic* more like pass out from crying *hic* but still I slept!"

Midorima shook his head.

"Jeez your a wreck calm down before enough speak. "

Akashi nodded. Trying to stop hiccupin.
Once akashi did he spoke.

" ...Happy birthday..."

"Thanks..but right now talk to me on what happened with the apology."

"The other voice...took over saying Tetsuya wasn't worth me which led to Tetsuya's outburst saying that I was bored of him and he left my house to go who knows where with takao.."

Midorima was shocked at what he heard. Kuroko having an outburst ? When he's normally calm? Kuroko must be really hurt..

"Did he say anything before he left?"

"That we need a break and will talk again tomorrow on our anniversary.."

"Ah a break...so your not over yet thats good."

"No! I'm a wreck without him! I can't even do my work as a ceo without him by my side! I was accustomed to having him with through all the years of middle school...being friends in high school...being lovers in college which we graduated early and lovers in adulthood... I wanted to propose this anniversary...even though we only been together for three years we've been together for way longer that I already know I want to be with him my whole life."