Still Friends?

Mentions of Pregnancy // Unplanned pregnancy.
Slightly dirty, but more SFW
I guess fluffy

Couvade syndrome is basically when men, whose partners are pregnant, get symptoms while not even being pregnant themselves.

- Basically A sympathy pregnancy

I think it's cute, and I do imagine Bucky that in tune with his girl and just as sweet to have it happen.

Word Count: 4274

Still Friends?

Every wet kiss, though sloppy, was divine.

With each press, she was greeted with the taste of fine wine, a flavor so rich and savory, that it was nearly addicting, and to a degree, mind-numbing.

Her two hands fisted dark strands of intense chocolate, the woman unable to understand just how they were so soft and silken, despite the little maintenance they received.

'Even if it felt like dry hay...' She started, ' I'd keep weaving my fingers through it. No, I wouldn't pull away," She thought to herself with pleasure.

As his tongue danced with hers, it left traces of its earlier indulgence in the otherworldly, aged liquor, and as a bit of it danced on her wet muscle, she lost herself.

'I'm swimming,' She mused, finding it as the only way to describe the feeling.

'It's a hot lake,' She thought while sinking into the warm pool, her body coated with the producing heat, her every breath riddled with a sweet musk that did nothing more than pull her down into the rising temperature until she felt her body scathe.

- A single motion, and that's all it took before he made her his, and afterward there wasn't a single regret that made him want to turn back or stop.

Her body sank further into the mattress as he repeated the motion, diving back into her without a moment to waste.

Tight warmth enveloped him, perfectly sized just for him, fitting like a well-tailored glove that made him briefly smirk, musing that maybe, just maybe she was made just for him.

The arms both supporting his heavy body shook, as did his entire body.

Between his two rows of teeth, his bottom lip became suckled in by a heavy intake of breath as her fingernails raked at his back, scratching and clawing at the flesh as he came to a full release that was proceeded by hers

Her insides bubbled, feeling heated from both his hot, white mess and desperate utter of her name.

His voice was the last thing she heard before she fell into a calmed state that eventually lulled her into a deep sleep.

As she fell into the peaceful state, he cuddled close to her, holding her within tightly wrapped arms that wanted her to stay with him.

He peeled his eyes open to the sight of a (s/c), naked chest, and during then, his cheek pressed against a soft bosom.

He was dazed at first, moving languidly as his palm that lay on the flat of the woman's stomach, slowly slid up to cover the little lump with a warm palm.

The little peak that had been aroused by the chilly air of the room was then pressed against the hand before it slipped in between the little space in between his index and middle finger.