Gun Show 2

Is it really a mafia ball, if you don't see someone pull out a gun? I am not going to shoot him, but this ball was getting boring and this man was getting on my nerves

Firstly, he failed to acknowledge Lorenzo's presence and he is standing right here, then he had the audacity to disrespect me after trying to dance with me. He must not know who he's talking to.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly, do you mind repeating?" it's quiet, no back talk. I was hoping he pulled out a gun too, but he just stood there, shaking.

"That's what I thought" I lowered my gun.

"Look at you, who's the bitch now?" I asked. I looked over at Gio. Of course, he's enjoying this.

Everyone was still staring, which is understandable.

"Okay guys, the show is over. Dj continue." Gio said, over the microphone. Everyone carried on as though nothing happened.

"Let's leave," Lorenzo whispered to me. I don't think he understood how relieved I am to hear that. I held onto his arm as he led me away.

~~

"Hey, Jeff!" I said as I entered the limo.

"Hello, Sir and Madam. How was your night?"

Lorenzo and I looked at each other and sighed

"That bad?" we shook our heads.

"Don't worry, I'm taking you home" Jeff rolled up the partition and drove off.

The partition is up, we're by ourselves. Valerie moved closer to me and leaned on my shoulder. I put my hand around as she snuggled into me. I am pretty sure she fell asleep.

~~

We pulled up to her house. We got out and said our goodbyes to Jeff. I walked her to the door and was about to turn around.

"It's late, you don't have to go" was all she said. Didn't have to tell me twice.

I went to my car and got my extra clothes, I kept them there for emergencies. She moved aside and let me in. She showed me to the bathroom and I  changed.

I retraced my steps, back down to the kitchen. The last time I was here, I didn't get the opportunity to admire how beautiful her house is. It is not what you'd expect a billionaire to live in. It was big, but not a mansion. It was homey and smelled just like her.

She came into the kitchen. Her makeup was washed up and she was wearing rose gold, silk pyjamas.

"Let's watch a movie" I just nodded. I'd do anything she wants me to do, no hesitation. She got some popcorn and put it in one big bowl. She led me to the living room. She sat on the couch and patted the space right next to her.

She turned on Netflix and started watching Shrek 2. She threw her legs over mine and placed the bowl of popcorn on my lap.

~~

I wasn't paying much attention to the movie, I was too busy watching Valerie, who gave all her attention to the movie.

The bowl was empty, so I moved it. I put my hand under Val, so I could pull her onto my lap, she didn't seem fazed. She put her head on my chest and moved closer. Now she's on my dick. I tried everything in my willpower, to not get hard. I really tried, but I failed. She moved a little, which didn't help me at all.