Shiny nails

I have a whole dinner planned, just me and Valerie

I have a whole dinner planned, just me and Valerie. Miranda is the one who has been helping me with the proposal and the ring and whatnot. I called Melodie earlier and told her about it. Melodie almost deafened me with all her screaming. I just wanted to convince her to carry Valerie to get her nails done, just in case pictures are taken. The paparazzi be in her business sometimes. She ignores them most of the time, but if I propose to her when her nails are not done, she will kill me.

~~

I don't know what's going on with Melodie

I don't know what's going on with Melodie. Well... I never know what's going on with her, but today she insisted on taking me to get my nails done. I really don't mind, but why now. I need to feed Cash first.

Miranda and Lorenzo left earlier, I think for some coworker bonding thing, my employees are having, which is good, but how come I never heard of it till now. I don't really care because I feel kind of nauseous and I throw up earlier.

"VALERIE! Let's go!!" 

~~

My nails are now shiny and pink. Mel insisted on the glitter, and nothing is wrong with a little sparkle. 

I'm feeling for peanut butter and pickles right now.

"Mel, can we stop at the grocery. I want some pickles" she wrinkled her face at me.

"EW! Why do you need pickles?" 

"Because that's what I'm feeling for," I explained. 

~~

I'm at the cashier, waiting to get my jars of pickles and peanut butter scanned. The cashier looked at the items and laughed a little.

"I had the same craving when I was pregnant" I looked at her wide-eyed. I smiled at her and paid for my stuff, then left.

When was the last time I had my period?

I got in the car and looked straight at Melodie.

"Umm, one more thing. Can we go to the pharmacy?"

~~

"WHAT!"

"Shhhhhhhhh. Stop being so loud." I carried the 10 pregnancy tests to the counter.

"OMG! I'm going to be an aunty!"

"We don't know that yet."

"Valerie Vause. You just bought pickles and peanut butter and didn't you throw up this morning"

"You never know" I paid for them and left.

~~

I silently reflected as I gazed at the scenery outside. I have an amazing boyfriend, I have a nice house, I am a fucking billionaire, I could totally take care of a baby. I looked down at my stomach. What if there really is a baby in there? 

"We're here" I got out of the car and so did Melodie.

Let's see if I'm pregnant...