INTRODUCTION

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

I want to dedicate this story to Jasminearun. As she requested, I'm writing this story. This story is based on a Tamil film "Muthu". Except for the storyline and some scenes, the story would be entirely different from the movie. I have made many changes based on the current generation.

This is a short story and I have planned it as seven shots. 

Teaser...

"Why are you so dedicated to that family?" Pragya asked.

Abhi turned towards her and smiles. "They are the reason that I'm in this position. Even though I'm their maid's grandson, Ragini madam treated me as her own son, and King sir saw me as his own friend. Ragini madam invested in my education and gave me a secretary post for King sir. I got a reason to live only because of her and I would always be grateful for that." Abhi looked at Pragya smiling at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I think I have fallen for you." Abhi gave an astonishing look, hearing her. "We used to fight, pull each other's leg. In the beginning, I thought that we would never work, but now. I think that we would be one of the best couples in this world."

"Don't you think that you are too expressive and too fast in this matter?" Abhi asked in a teasing tone.

"I'm. I don't know how to hide my feelings. So, I opened it up." Pragya said smiling happily. "Take your time and say your answer later. But... you are my MY HEART'S KING"

Abhi smiled, hearing her. He cupped her face and placed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately.

Abhishek is twenty-four years handsome bachelor, who working as a driver and secretary to King Singh. He was brought up by Daljeeth. Abhi's family has a past which he doesn't know and he was surrounded by unknown dangers. Ragini Singh (mother of King Singh) and Daljeeth is the one who knows the true identity about Abhi and his past life and they try to protect him by hiding his identity.

Pragya Arora is a twenty-two years beautiful girl. She working in a Pub as a part-time singer and searching for a job. She lives with her mother Sarla and her sister Bulbul.

What will happen when Abhi and Pragya meet and falls in love with each other? Will Abhi's past affect their relationship?

This story will focus on how Abhi and Pragya fall in love with each other and how they unite together despite all the problems they face and about Abhi's past life.

I will update this story every Sunday and I will update the first chapter tomorrow.

I hope you all like this.

Please let me know your feedback on the comment section...

Thank you

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋