CHAPTER 9(LAST CHAPTER)

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

I'm back. I have somehow managed to complete writing this story which I was trying to do for a very long time. Sorry for making you all wait.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Abhi asked angrily, looking at King sitting. He noticed Ragini also sitting there along with his dadi. "Isn't it enough for you to insult me in the office. Why are you here?" Abhi asked angrily and Pragya held his hand, trying to calm him.

"I'm not here to blame you. I'm here to apologize for what I did." King said embarrassed.

"Abhi..." Daljeeth called him softly. Abhi turned towards her and saw hesitation and pain in her eyes.

"What is happening here Dadi?" Abhi asked confused.

Daljeeth and Ragini looked at each other whereas Abhi and Pragya looked at them confused. Making up their mind, both told Abhi the truth about his past and his identity. 

Abhi was standing there expressionlessly earing it all, whereas Pragya was beyond shock, hearing it.

"I'm sorry Abhi for making you go through all this, but we had no choice." Ragini said crying.

Without saying a word, Abhi went from there. Ragini and Daljeeth looked at him dejected. They can understand what Abhi is going through right now.

"Let him take some time. I need to talk to someone about Dharmesh." Ragini said.

"But who can we trust?" Daljeeth asked.

"There is someone who can help us." Ragini said and went to make a call.

After some time, King was making some office calls, whereas Ragini and Daljeeth were waiting for Abhi.

"I will go and check on him." Pragya said to them and went to see Abhi.

She entered his room and saw him sitting on his bed. She can see pain and disappointment on his face. Silently, Pragya went towards Abhi and sat next to him.

Sensing her presence, he turned towards her and held her hand in him. "I... I don't know what to talk about. It's a lot to take in."

"I know." Pragya said nodding.

"I mean how can all this be true, Pragya. It's like some film plot." Pragya chuckled softly, hearing it.

"Indeed it is." Pragya said and both laughed.

"But I can't accept whatever they said." Abhi said, turning serious. "I mean, till yesterday I was just a secretary and today I'm the owner of that company. It's insane."

"Are you angry at them?"

"I don't know. I don't know whether I'm angry or confused or... It's a lot to take in Pragya. I feel like my head is spinning and everything is upside down. Just in a few hours, everything has changed. My life has changed and what I'm supposed to do. What's next?" Abhi asked, running his hands on his head.

"There is no rush. Take your time." Pragya said resting her head on his shoulder. Abhi took her hand and kissed it.

"But right now, they need our help Abhi. You are in danger and we have to look into it."

"And now, you are going to your home and you are going to wait for my message. When everything gets over, I will call you or message you."

"No way that I'm leaving you. It's dangerous." Pragya said angrily.