CHAPTER 8

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

I'm extremely sorry for being irregular and late. For the past few days, I was not feeling well. That's why I was not been able to concentrate on updating the stories. Please forgive me. And please forgive me if there is any mistake.

Pragya's pov

While walking to my seat, I was kept on trying to suppress my grin. The memories of yesterday were kept on flashing in my mind, making me blush.

I kept my bag on my table and sat on my chair, with a sigh. I saw Disha pacing towards me with a serious face. "Don't you know what happened?"

"What happened?" I asked with a frown. Why is she looking tense?

"Something big happened." Disha said and I shrink my eyebrows confused. "King sir fired Abhi."

"What?" I got up from my seat shocked. What the hell is happening here.

"Yes, today morning Abhi and King sir have some heated argument and King sir fired Abhi."

How can that man do something like this to Abhi? Abhi was always dedicated and loyal to him and his family. Abhi would be broken now. I need to be with him.

I got up from my seat, taking my bag. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to meet Abhi. I have to be with him. He needs me." I said.

"But, how can you leave just like that."

"I have to go." I asked with pleading eyes.

"I will tell the boss that you have some emergency. Go and try to come within the afternoon." Disha told me.

"Thank you so much." I said and rushed out, messaging Abhi.

I asked Purab about Abhi's whereabout and he said me that Abhi is in the nearby park. I went to the park and started to search for him. My eyes fell on Abhi, who was sitting on a bench, facing his back on me. Taking a deep breath, I went and sat beside him.

As he sensed my presence, Abhi turned towards me and gave a pale smile. "Hey..."

"Hi." I said softly.

His expression changed into a frown. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in the office?"

"I have asked for permission until afternoon. I came here to see you."

"So you know." Abhi said with a pale smile and I nodded.

I held his hand. "I'm here for you." I said.

"I don't know Pragya. I'm blank. Until yesterday, everything was normal. Now, everything is just upside down." Abhi said sighing sadly. "He is accusing me of the crime which I didn't commit. And he wants me to fall on his feet in front of everyone. Is he kidding?" Abhi asked sarcastically and I just kept staring at him, letting him pour his pain.

"I was grateful and faithful to him because his family helped me with my education. I respect Ragini mam a lot but that doesn't mean that he could speak like that with me. Ok, he misunderstood that I tried to steal his property and he was angry with me, which is fair. He fired me which is also okay. But that doesn't mean that he could speak so low about someone. I lost my respect for him. I would never work in his company ever again." Abhi said and I can see anger and pain in his words. I have never seen Abhi like this and I feel a pain in my heart, seeing it.