CHAPTER 6

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Please Forgive me for the Late update...

In a Darkroom

Dharmesh was sitting on a sofa, drinking alcohol. Nikkil was sitting beside Dharmesh, serving him the drink. "I hate Abhishek. He is just a servant, but everyone is treating him as if he is the owner of the house." Dharmesh said and Nikkil fumes in anger, remembering his encounter with Abhi. Dharmesh is noticing the way Ragini is treating him, which is making him suspicious. "Something is fishy..."

"What do you mean, sir?"

"The way she treats Abhishek makes me suspicious of her. I'm sure that she is trying to hide something from me." Dharmesh said, gulping a glass of drink and looking at Nikkil. "I want you to collect all the details about Abhishek. Dharmesh said and Nikkil nods.

After Two days

Everyone was assembled in the conference hall. King comes inside and settles on his seat. "I want to discuss our business trip for the foreign project. The clients are coming to India next week and they are planning to stay in Kochi."

"Why do they have to choose Kochi instead of other cities like Mumbai?" One of the employees asked.

"Kochi is a tourist place and they wish to visit it. That's why." King said and everyone nodded. " So, next week, we are going to Kochi. Two members of each department would come with me. Once the meeting gets over, Abhi will let you all know about who all is coming." King said and everyone nodded. Further, he discussed the arrangements and the travel details with everyone.

After Few Hours

Pragya was working in her system when her team leader approached her. "Pragya, you and Pooja have been selected for the trip to Kochi. The trip is on the 12th. So, make arrangements according to it." The team leader says and Pragya nods hesitantly.

Once he left, Pragya rushed towards Disha's seat. "Sir has selected me and Pooja for the trip. Why didn't they select you?" Pragya asked sulking.

"It's okay. Just go and enjoy. Abhi will be coming." Disha said, cheering with a wink.

"What do you mean?" Pragya asked with a glare.

"Do you think that I don't know what is going on between you both?" Disha asked with a naughty look.

"What's going on between us? Nothing..." Pragya lied.

"Pragya, I saw you both at the party and the way you both danced. I'm noticing how you both are looking at each other. You can't fool me." Disha said and Pragya starts to blush, thinking about it. "Aww, you blush?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Of course," Disha said and Pragya smiled.

In King's Cabin

King's Pov

Finally, on this trip, I would get some quality time to spend with Pragya. Due to these stupid projects, I wasn't been able to concentrate on her. This trip is a good opportunity for me to get closer to her. I know she will also like me. Who won't? I'm the great King Singh. On this trip, I will make sure that Pragya falls for me.