CHAPTER 4

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

On that day, King planned to ask Pragya for a dinner date but to his dismay, Pragya left to her home early as she was having a headache.

At Night

In King's House

Ragini was sitting in her room on the bed when she saw her room door, getting opened. "Ragini auntie," Aaliya called her with a smile.

"Yes, dear."

"Papa is here." Ragini's face became pale, hearing it. Plastering a fake smile, Ragini got up from bed and paced towards Aaliya.

Both came out of the room and saw Dharmesh, standing in the hall, along with one of his goon Nikkil. "Hello, sister."

"How are you bhai?"

"I'm fine," Dharmesh said with a smirk on his face. Aaliya left from there, as she got a call.

"Why are you here Bhai?" Ragini asked with a stern look. She could sense that Dharmesh is up to something.

"Shouldn't I come here to visit my sister?" Dharmesh asked offended.

"But you won't come here without any reason," Ragini said and Dharmesh smirked.

"Yes. I have a reason to come here."

"Then, tell me."

"We have a lot of time to discuss it, my sister. Let's discuss that later. Now, I want to see King. Where is my boy?"

"He would come soon," Ragini said.

"Uncle." Both heard a familiar voice. Dharmesh turned and smiled, seeing King standing in the entrance along with Abhi. "When did you come?" King said, walking towards him and gave a warm hug to Dharmesh.

"I'm fine, beta. I'm so happy to see you." Dharmesh said.

"Hello, Mr. Dharmesh," Abhi said politely and Dharmesh gave an annoyed look to Abhi. Abhi just ignored him.

Abhi turned his grace towards Nikkil, who was standing there with a smirk, looking at Abhi. Abhi and Nikkil have never had a good relationship. Both hate each other.

"I have a lot of things to discuss with you. Come, let's go inside." Dharmesh said and took King along with him. Nikkil followed them, giving a glance to Abhi.

Once they went, Ragini looks at Abhi. "Abhi?"

"Yes ma'am?" Abhi asked with a smile on his face.

" I forgot to ask. I learned from some of our office workers that you were stuck inside the lift. Are you alright?" Ragini asked, checking him.

"I'm fine ma'am."

"It feels good to hear. How is dadi?"

"As usual. I'm fed up." Abhi said sighing tiredly and Ragini chuckled.

Aaliya came after talking on the phone and saw Abhi standing. "Hi, Abhi bhai," Aaliya said with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Aaliya mam."

"How much time I have to say you call me Aaliya. You are making me old by calling me like that, Abhi bhai." Aaliya said frowning and Abhi chuckled.

"I'm used to it and that's why it's hard to change. I will try from next time." Abhi said and Aaliya nodded.

"Okay, as I'm here, I want you to buy me kulfi which you used to buy me."

"Done," Abhi said showing his thumb and Aaliya giggled. Abhi and Aaliya have a good bond with each other. Aaliya treated Abhi as her elder brother and Abhi always sees her as his little sister. Even though Dharmesh has never liked their relationship, Aaliya has never cared about it.