CHAPTER 1

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

In Agra

At Night

Ragini knocked on the door of a house. An elderly lady opens the door and gasps, seeing Ragini, standing in front of her door. "Ragini madam. You are here?" She noticed a baby in her hands.

"Can I come in, Daljeet Ji?"

"Yes please." She said, leaving the way and Ragini went inside after ensuring that no one is seeing her. Daljeet made her sit on the bed. Ragini kept the baby on her lap, without disturbing his sleep.

"What's the matter, Ragini madam? And whose baby is this?" Daljeet asked.

Ragini looked at the baby and asked Daljeeth "Can you adopt this baby as your grandson for me?" Daljeeth was taken aback, hearing Ragini. "I want him to live a normal and happy life and I have no one to believe in it," Ragini whispered.

"Who is this baby, madam?"

Ragini says the truth and Daljeeth gasps, hearing her. "He is in danger. That's why I'm handing over his responsibility to you." Ragini said, getting up from the bed, holding the baby securely. "I hope that I can trust you in this," Ragini said, handing over the baby to Daljeeth. Daljeethi got the baby in her hands securely.

"I will take care of him like my own grandson and I will make sure that no one nears him," Daljeeth said, smiling at the baby.

"I want this to be a secret. No one other than I and you should know about this."

"Promise," Daljeethi said assuring and Ragini smiled, hearing it. Ragini was about to go, but Daljeethi called her. "What is his name?"

Ragini turned and looks at the baby. Caressing his head, she said smiling, "Abhishek Prem Mehra."

"

While Ragini was going to her home, she saw a hut burning into ashes. Her eyes were filled into tears, praying that he should be safe.

After Three Years

"This is my grandson Abhishek." Daljeet introduces Abhi to Ragini, her husband Neil, and her brother Dharmesh. "I want to educate him, but I don't have enough money for that. That's why I came here asking for a job for me." She said, looking at them.

" She said, looking at them