CHAPTER 5

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Extremely sorry for the late update. Please forgive me...

Abhi was sitting in his cabin, working. He heard the door knocking sound. "Come in..." Abhi said, still working. Pragya entered the cabin nervously. 

Abhi was surprised, seeing her. "You?"

"I have to tell you something," Pragya said nervously and Abhi nods his head. " Thank you so much for saving me from him," Pragya said softly.

"You are welcome," Abhi said with a smile, and Pragya left a relief breath. "As I told you before, be careful with him. I don't know for how many days he would be there in Agra. So, if he again tries to misbehave with you, don't hesitate, just tell me. I will take care of him." Abhi said and Pragya nods.

"I have to accept the truth. Disha is right." Abhi looks at her hearing it.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you are not that Kadoos. You are sweet too." Abhi's lips curved to a smile, hearing Pragya's words.

Pragya felt her heart flutter, seeing his smile. There is something in his smile. It always makes her heart beat faster than usual. She gets a different feeling whenever she sees his smile. His smile is soulful. Pragya was standing there, blinking her eyes.

Abhi snaps his fingers in front of her, bringing her back to reality

Abhi snaps his fingers in front of her, bringing her back to reality. "What are you staring at?" Abhi asked, lifting his eyebrows. Pragya shook her head and went from there.

Once Pragya goes, Abhi smiled, thinking about her.

After a Month

Days start to roll. Both Abhi and Pragya had an unknown feelings about each other. Whenever they see each other in the office, they can't stop their heart which would beat faster than before.

Whenever Abhi sees Pragya's eyes, he gets lost in them and Abhi's simple smile is enough for Pragya to go crazy.

On Such Day

King asked all of his employees to gather in the conference hall. Pragya, Disha, and her other colleges were assembled in the conference room, waiting for King. Once King enters the room, everyone gets up and greets him.

"Take your seat," King said, sitting on his chair. Everyone sits down.

Pragya turns and looks at Abhi, who was sitting beside King. 

When Abhi felt Pragya staring at him and turns towards her. Pragya immediately turned her grace to the other side, and Abhi chuckles softly, seeing her.

"I asked you all to come here to tell you all happy news. Our company finally gets that foreign contract." King said proudly and everyone claps their hands, hearing him. Both Abhi and Pragya were kept on stealing glances at each other. "To celebrate this success, I have planned to arrange a party tomorrow night. I'm inviting you all to come to the party." King said and everyone nods happily.