CHAPTER 2

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

King went near the bar counter and gets settled. "Who is that girl?" he asked one of the people at the bar counter.

"Her name is Pragya sir." He replied.

'Pragya, nice name...' King whispered with a smile on his face.

After completing the song, Pragya went to the nearby sofa and sits down tiredly. King, who noticed it, approached her and sat on the sofa, opposite her.

"Hi..." Pragya turned her grace towards King, hearing his voice.

"Hi," Pragya said with a gentle smile.

"I'm King. I heard you singing. It was amazing. Your voice is so melodious."

"Thank you," Pragya said smiling at his appreciation. King smiled at her and Pragya smiled at him in return nervously. Pragya heard her phone ringing and saw her mother's name flashing on it. "Excuse me" Excusing herself from there, Pragya went outside, attending the call.

After completing the call, Abhi hung it and turns back to the pub. Pragya was walking outside the pub, looking at her mobile. While Abhi was walking, Pragya unknowingly bumped into Abhi and misses her balance. Pragya thought that Abhi would hold her, but to her dismay, she falls on the floor and screams.

"Sorry..." Abhi apologized.

"Ahh... Idiot, don't you have eyes?" Pragya asked him angrily.

"Excuse me, you are the one who bumped into me first." Abhi snapped back irritatedly.

Pragya gave an angry expression and gets up, holding her hip. "You are the one who pushed me." Pragya accused him.

"You are saying as if I did it intentionally. You are the one who was walking while looking at the phone. Not me." Abhi said irked.

"So, you are blaming me?"

"Yes. What will you do?" Abhi asked back in a challenging tone.

"Seriously? You pushed me down and in return, you are accusing me?" Pragya asked furiously.

"I didn't do any mistake. You are the one who bumped into me and you fell. Then too I apologized to you. But you are arguing with me."

"You are speaking as if you are Mr. Perfect."

"Ms. Arrogant, I have a lot of work to do rather than wasting my quality time with you."

"Oh, I too have a lot of work than to have a stupid fight with you, Mr. Kadoos."

"How dare you to call me 'Mr. Kadoos'?" Abhi asked furiously.

"And how dare you to call me 'Ms. Arrogant'?" Pragya snapped back.

"You know, I don't want to stand here, wasting my time. I'm leaving..."

"Me too..." Saying, both walked from there, without turning back at each other.

'Such a jerk is he. He is the one who pushed me down and he is blaming me. I just wish that I don't bump into him again.' Pragya murmured under her breath.

'Too much attitude. She is the one who didn't watch properly and bumped into me and fell. But she is blaming me as if I pushed her down purposefully. I just wish that I don't see her again.' Abhi thought in his mind.

' Abhi thought in his mind