3

"who's ready for this shit show to began!" lauren shouted. "i wouldn't think of it as a shit show, aren't you parents going to be home?" i asked. lauren dramatically tilted her head back and groaned. "nope! they won't be home for like two weeks! business trip." lauren explained with a naughty looking smirk. i winced at her with my brown shit eyes.

hayden groaned as he sat up from lauren's bed. "i'm done doing these girl things with you two! painting nails, make up, and hair. let's do something i want like video games or i'll just go and play those with johnny." hayden exclaimed. i found it cute how he began to get mad, it was attractive.

nadia, kenzie, and jayden had arrived. they joined in with lauren, hayden, and i.

"maybe a game of truth or dare?" i suggested. hayden smirked. "bet." hayden said, jumping on lauren's bed next to me. "your going first sense you suggested it." lauren said, holding her hands up in defense. "ugh fine. who asking me?" i rolled my eyes. "me! okay mads, truth or dare?" lauren squealed causing hayden to cover his ears. i thought for a moment. "mm dare!" i replied. lauren smirked before going deep into thought. lauren to so long and hayden had enough. "your taking to long! i'm choosing what she does! mads, i dare you to march into johnny's room like you own it and just start making out with him! that's your dare." hayden said with a smirk. lauren's jaw dropped in discuss. "uhm no." lauren said. "uhm yes." hayden mocked. "yeah! do it!" nadia cheered and they all began to except lauren and myself.
i sighed and sat up from lauren's bed. "alright, fine." i said, giving in.

"what? your actually doing this? mads!" lauren got up from her bed and followed me to the door. "look laur, he probably won't even kiss me back. it won't even go anywhere." i reassured her. lauren sighed and gave me a weak smile. "alright go ahead! go kick it with my brother." lauren joked. hayden began to cheer. "that's the spirit!" hayden said causing lauren to flick him off.

i took a deep breath before walking out of lauren's room. i marched towards johnny's door just as hayden told me.

i marched into johnny's room without a thought. his head was laying on his head board and he was looking down at his phone, seconds after entering he looked up at me. "what are you-" before johnny could finish his sentence, i interrupted with a sloppy but good kiss. i began to back away until johnny pulled me on top of him, kissing my lips. at first i was shocked but i gave into it.

— and that's when this entire thing started. it started when i was dared by hayden summerall, a guy i met at school just monday morning.