13

"W–walk me home?" I stuttered.

"Yes. Or... do you want me to drive you home?" he tilted his head. I got shocked by his answer so I quickly shook my head.

I didn't mean that!

"No. I mean, it is okay for me walk. I–I was just shock." I chuckled. Why is he always surprising me? He is really something else.

"I'll just comeback here before 8, then."

"I don't want to disturb you, Chan. You've already done so much to me and I am grateful for that." I said.

"Hey, I won't ask you if I was busy, right? I am not busy, so you're not disturbing me. Besides, I was the one who insisted. You could've just told me about it before, I can be your personal guard and driver." he laughed.

I chuckled, "Silly!"

I went back to work, after that. I let him eat his food peacefully. I really think that he is a nice guy. I just don't understand why is he kind to me. He just met me at the bar yet he treats me like I am his bestie.

He even left a tip for me, even though I didn't do anything good to him. I think, I could trust him enough. I know that he won't harm me. He is the type of person that will never turn his back on you even though the world already did.

I feel like a peasant beside him. He is an idol, and a famous one! How about me? I am not letting myself down, I am just stating the fact. It is true that I am nothing compared to him. My life is a whole ass mess. Something that I can't really change, because that's just how it works.

The time flies so fast, my shift is done. Before I entered the locker room, I saw Chan. He is waiting inside his car. I quickly changed my uniform and putted it inside my bag.

I reached the counter where I saw Hyunjin.

"Are you going home?" he asked me.

"Yes. How about you?" I answered. His shift also ends at 8 in the evening just like mine.

He smiled. "Yep. Can I come with you? I'll just get my things."

"A–ah. Uhm," I looked at Chan's car who is parked in front of La Aviola. "Actually, I have someone. But, I will ask him!"

"Oh... no, it's okay. You can go now. I am just worried that you are alone." he said. He is now bringing his bag. I felt bad for a moment.

"Are you sure?" I softly asked.

He chuckled, "Yes, Y/N. I am just worried that you are going to go home alone again."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Hyunjinie! I really appreciate it."

He just winked at me. I went out of thr restaurant and get inside of Chan's car. I smelled his fresh and manly scent. I stopped myself from sniffing.

"Thank you Chan." I said.

He chuckled, "Hey! We aren't in your apartment yet."

I shook my head while smiling. "In advance!"

I was about to wear my seatbelt when he went closer to me. I was shocked for a moment. I couldn't feel my hear beat. It seems like the world has stopped.

I blinked and I hope that he will do the same but he didn't. He stared at me as if he is memorizing every inch of me.

"C–chan..." I called him out when I started to feel uncomfortable because of his stares. Then I heard a "clicked" sound. He went back to his seat.

My cheeks blushed as I look down to my seatbelt. He is just trying to help me with my seatbelt! Uh, why did I took it the wrong way? This is so embarrassing!