17

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked them, while holding Adrielle's hand. I am really afraid that someone might took her away from me again. I don't want that to happen, I am scared.

"It is up to the both of you. I can be anywhere." Sehun said. How can he be so cool, when there's a lot of people are looking at him? Or he just really got used to it?

"Let's go to the bar, then!" Adrielle suggested. My eyebrows twitched as I look at her face.

"Bar? At this hour? That seems not appropriate." I answered.

She rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't have asked me, if you won't accept my suggestion!"

"Fine! I really just want to be with the both of you. That's what really matters to me." I said.

"Let's go the bar, then? Which one?" Sehun stood properly, while playing the keys on his hand.

"We will give the decision to you." I said as I pull Adrielle inside the car. Sehun soon followed, and he started the engine.

This feels so good. I feel free.

"How's Uncle?" I asked her.

"He is fine, gladly." she answered. She may look okay, but I know that the incident is still bothering her. I am really guilty for giving her trauma, and putting her in danger with me.

"Sorry, Adri. Sorry." I began to tear up. I covered my face, because of embarrassment.

"It is not your fault, Y/N. Please, don't blame yourself." her voice also broke. I hugged her, and she pulled me closer.

"I will surely let him pay."

We broke the hug, and look at Sehun.

"Huh?" I asked, while wiping off my tears.

"What the fuck are you murmuring about, while we are in the middle of drama?!" Adrielle harshly wiped her tears.

"Nothing. I said, we are almost there." he said. We rolled our eyes and hugged again. We surely missed each other's company.

The next thing I knew, we are already inside the bar, trying to walk in the middle of the crowded people.

"I have never been in this place." Adrielle commented while looking around. I also don't know what and where is this bar.

"Where are we, bro?" I asked Sehun, who is guiding us. Adrielle and I seriously looks like lost puppies. We are thankful that we have Sehun on our side.

"At a bar?" he gave me a questioning look.

I rolled my eyes.

Sehun pulled us in a circle. There are girls, but majority are men. I looked at them quietly, while trying to examine their faces.

"Y/N, they are my friends." Sehun said. I raised my eyebrows on him. He knows that I have a trust issue, especially when choosing a friend or people in my life.

"They are the good ones, trust me. I won't let anyone harm the both of you." he whispered and tapped my head as he sat with them.

I nod my head.

"Sehun, glad that you are back here again! We haven't seen you these past few months!" a tall man putted his arms on my brother's shoulders.

My eyebrows twitched a bit, while examining his features.

Sehun smirked. "I had a lot of work to do so, I've been busy these past few months. Unlike you, you have nothing to worry about, dumbass. That's why you are just here the whole night, wasting your life."