21

I went directly to the room, and took a bath. I picked up my things, including my bag and uniform.

I went downstairs and saw Namjoon reading something. I looked around for the two, but I couldn't see them.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Uhm, work." I said.

"Should I ask Jungkook to drive you?" he asked me, and put his book down to the table.

I shook my head, "No, it's okay. The driver will just drop me to my work."

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I chuckled slightly and nod my head.

"Are you going to work now? Come on, I will drive you." Jungkook appeared somewhere, with Jimin.

"No. I am really okay." I avoided his gaze. I might cry again. I don't want that to happen in front of them. It's so embarrassing.

He suddenly get my bag from my shoulders and pulled me.

"Let's go."

"Can I go?" Jimin cheerfully asked.

"Jimin, stop being such a pain in the ass! Let them have their time." Namjoon scolded Jimin.

He pouted. "Fine!"

I gasped in shock, when Jungkook hold my hand and intertwined it with his fingers, instead of pulling me on my wrist.

I entered his car. He went to the driver's seat and started the engine.

I remained silent, trying to hold back my tears. I am not going to cry. Not again, because of him.

"Y/N." he softly called me, and tried to touch my hand with his another hand. I moved my arms away from him.

"Look, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I was just really shocked and anger went through me, when I heard from you that you are going out. It's already late that time. I thought, you are about to meet someone. I was mad. I really didn't mean to hurt you." he explained.

I remained silent again. I don't want to talk. I will just cry while trying to explain my side, so it's better to just shut my mouth.

I am a married woman! Why would I go outside just to meet someone, at night? Does he really think that I am THAT woman?

I heard him sigh, probably because he isn't receiving any answers from me.

A moment later, the car stopped. We are already at the front of the restaurant. I quickly picked up my things, because I don't want to be in a close space with him, in such a long time. It feels suffocating.

He hold my chin and make me look at him. I met his beautiful eyes. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, that made me gasped in shock.

He looked directly in my eyes. Whenever he looks at me like this, I feel like I am melting because of his stares. I don't know why do I feel like this. It's an unexplainable feeling.

He ruffles my hair.

"Be good at your work. I will pick you up, exactly at 8 in the evening." he said to me. I blinked.

Why is he being like this, all of a sudden? Is this some kind of his plan for me? Is this just part of an act? I really don't want to get my feelings played, especially if it is him.

"Drop all the act. We are not in front of our parents." I frankly said to him. His lips formed a curve. I am not sure if he is amused or what.

I scoffed. "So, I am right? This is just all part of your bullshit—"