33

When we arrived at his house, I quickly went out of the car. I entered our room and get changed. I grabbed two pillows on his bed and a blanket, put it on the sofa, and sat on it.

I stood up to see my cabinet on the walk in closet. I got my luggage and put my clothes neatly inside of it. Once I am done, I went out of the room and closed the door.

I gasped when I saw him standing not so far away from me. He was loosening his tie and collar. I just rolled my eyes and continue to walk towards the sofa.

We met each other's eyes and I can see the confusion and anger written on his face. Maybe he is confused about me, sleeping at the sofa again.

I rolled my eyes again in annoyance. His words are coming back to me like storm, and my heart can't help but to clenched.

He is so rude. How dare he insult me without hearing my explanation? I thought he already changed, but he is still the same. He is so annoying. He talked to me earlier as if I am not his wife, for pete's sake.

So, no way in hell that I am going to do the first move. He needs to learn his lesson. I pulled the blanket and laid on the sofa.

I couldn't sleep because the lights are still on. I let out a heavy sigh intentionally, so he can hear me. My body feels so tired.

"What is it?" he talked and raised his eyebrows at me.

I frowned. "Can you off the lights now? I am trying to sleep."

"Okay." he calmly said.

He stood up from the bed and off the lights, then he entered the bathroom.

It makes me sad, somehow, when we are fighting. I feel so lonely. I mean, he is the only one I got here in the house except for Lory. I can't bother Lory always because she needs to do some chores here.

After approximately twenty minutes, I haven't slept yet. My mind kept on flying. I heard him got out of the bathroom, so I pretended to sleep.

I can hear his footsteps towards me.

Wait, what?

Why is he coming towards me?!

I am starting to panick, but my eyes remained close.

"I know you are not sleeping. Sit properly, let's talk." he said.

How did he know?!

I stayed on my character. I kept my eyes closed. I don't want to talk, and this is the best way to avoid him.

"Y/N. Come on," he calmly said. "If you won't open your eyes, you are not going to like what I am going to do to you."

Is he threatening me?!

I opened my eyes and saw that his face is a few inches away from me. I couldn't move, he is blocking the way.

"I–I am already awake!" I stated, hoping that he will move away from me. But, he didn't, he is still staring at me without any shame.

"Move." I said and pushed his bare chest with my finger. I stopped myself from looking and adoring his chest. I don't want to get teased if he noticed that I am looking. Besides, we are fighting today!

I hate him. Yes. He is rude to me. I shouldn't be admiring anything about him, whether it's his face, body, or whatever.

"Jungkook. What now? Do you want to talk or not? If not, I am getting back to sleep." I crossed my arms, still laying on the top of the sofa. Of course, I lied. I can't even sleep!