🍷CHAPTER 6

"Oh great! You're here! Damn!!!"

I was glued on my spot as soon as the door revealed who was inside the room all along, there are six men all over the room.

And they looked...

SCARY!

That includes the young master and the Taehyung guy...

I immediately spotted Yoongi on the balcony, he was looking at the stars while a cigarette is being lit up by his right hand.

The room is a mess!

"Damn... they all look hot" I heared Nayeon whisper on my ear but I disregarded it and hung my head low when I started inhaling smoke.

I always hated the smell of cocaine...

"Yow Yoons! Throw that cigarette away! Miss purple hair doesn't like it." I immediately looked up at the guy who was taller than me. He looked so friendly because of his smile, which I gladly returned.

He placed his arms over my shoulder which I didn't actually like, in just a snap, the taller guy who seemed mature, pushed him aside.

"Do you want to live in the streets Baekhyun?"

"What? No? Why would I--"

"Look at Park Jimin...he would kill you if you keep touching his woman, trust me! I won't help you"

I didn't actually hear what they were talking about, but the cute guy earlier took a few steps away from me and awkwardly smiled at the young master.

"Anyways! Let me introduce my friends! Hello I'm Namjoon! And the pervert guy is Baekhyun" Namjoon greeted and pointed at the guy from earlier.

So he's name is Baekhyun?... Great name? I guess?

"This! Over here! Our little baby--"

"Fuck you"

"His name is Kyungsoo...but you can call him DO." I pursed my lips when DO didn't even bother to give us a greeting smile, instead, he just stared at us before turning his back.

I don't know why they called us here, and I'm scared!!!

They all look like the person who shoots someone on the head just because they're bored...

"May I ask why are we here?" I saw how Yoongi stole Nayeon a glance when she asked.

I DON'T GET THEM??

Don't they like eachother???

"Well...you see, ummm damn! Why are you here? Why are they here again?" Baekhyun looked so tensed while the others stayed silent.

I knew it!

I'm going to die here...

My heart quickened its pace and I nervously uttered various prayers, mentally.

"You guys will be assigned to clean this floor, every single day..and only the two of you" Namjoon said and my eyes widened from what I've heard.

The whole floor...

Just the two of us...

"Wait, that's not fair! There's only two of us...and it would take us hours to finish the whole floor, it's not like it's always dirty... we want to have a substitute!"

I faintly smiled and nodded my head, I was jealous of Nayeon because she can speak her mind..

Unlike me, who chooses to die in silence rather than giving my best but still ended up failing.