🍷CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR'S POV

"SHT! CHAE GET DOWN!" Nayeon instructed before pulling Chaeyoung to duck beside the bed.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sound of guns being fired continued to come which filled the whole mansion with screams of terror coming from the maids and other household personnels.

Though trembling, Chaeyoung managed to clasp Nayeon on the arm, holding tight to atleast lessen the fear she's currently feeling as soon as the lights went out. Soon after, their surroundings turned silent and their panting breaths were the only thing heard.

"Chaeng, I'm going to find my phone for a second okay?"

"I-I'll find it"

"What?" Even though, they can't see eachothers faces Chaeyoung  noticed the slight panic on Nayeon's voice.

"I-I used to play hide and seek on dark places...I remember how  this whole room looks like...I t-think I can find it. Where did you place it?" Despite being unsure, Nayeon gave Chaeyoung her full trust and told her where she used to put it when she has work to do.

"You need to crawl okay? We can't risk you getting shot"

"D-Don't say t-that...I'm really scared right now"

"Alright, I'm sorry" It hasn't been a few minutes when her phone lit up from the other side of the room, Chaeyoung was waving it with trembling hands as Nayeon made her way towards her.

"CONTINUE SEARCHING FOR HER!" Both of them froze upon hearing someone yell. They didn't know who the person was pertaining to, but they were sure about one thing.

They need to survive.

"W-Where..where did you get that? W-Why do you have that?" Chaeyoung managed to let out a sentence when she saw what Nayeon took out from the cabinet. It was a small gun that perfectly fits on her grip.

"Let's talk later, you need to follow my instructions okay?" Despite being scared, Chaeyoung agreed and walked behind Nayeon who's about to open the door.

"H-Help" Both of them gasped when one of the maid was currently lying on the floor, covered in blood. Chaeyoung covered her mouth, completely shocked from the scene right in front of her.

"N-Nayeon...please wait" Chaeyoung let go of Nayeons arm before pulling the towel that rested on the table inside their room. Thanks to the lights provided by the light posts from outside the mansion that passed through the window, she was able to see what was going on.

"A-ARGH—"

"P-Please stay quiet..." She wiped her tears as she pressed harder on the spot where the maid was shot, stopping the bloodflow that might worsen yhe condition.

She was scared and trembling, but the thought of leaving someone behind without doing anything worries her more.

"We have to leave now Chae" Nayeon whispered, looking around the place while she had her gun in position.

Chaeyoung helped the maid stand up who was whimpering in pain before bringing her inside their room.

"Continue to apply pressure, we'll be back"

"T-Thank you"

--
On the other hand.

"It's been a while my babies!" Baekhyun happily uttered, gazing at the machine gun on his hand.

"Shut up and let's go" DO instructed in which the rest replied with a nod. "Those motherfvckers! If something happened to her, I'll rip their goddamn throats and pull their intestines from the inside" The room grew silent when Yoongi stormed out of the room first, cursing non-stop.