🍷CHAPTER 2

"This will be your room...togther with another maid and your uniform is hung on the closet...oh and don't forget to wear the thin-like fabric mask..."

Chaeyoung nodded and made sure to remember everything the head maid told her to do.

"Oh! Wow! OMG! Your body is so perfect!!!! Kyaahh" Chaeyoung got startled and started zipping up her uniform.

She looked at the girl who just entered the room where she was changing and God knows how hard she tried to hide the embarrassment.

I mean...the girl saw her naked! And her soul almost popped out of it's body after realizing it.

"Your body is so pretty!! Lemmeeee see it again--"

"A-Are you a pervert?? I swear...I will scream if ever--" Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish her sentence when the girl in front of her showed her bunny like teeth and bursted out laughing.

"I was just kidding...Geez hahahahaha, my name is Nayeon!" The girl happily greeted and instead of shaking Chaeyoung's hands she hugged her tightly.

"Finally! A roommate after 2 days!!!" Nayeon exclaimed and clung onto Chaeyoung's arms.

"2 d-days?"

"Yes! The young master is short tempered and most of the maids get fired or quit after 2-3 days! Can you believe it???"

Chaeyoung's heart started racing after hearing what Nayeon told her. She thought that she really need the money so she can't get fired no matter what happens.

The sound of the bell echoed the whole mansion and soon after, footsteps was heard. It's like as if everyone is running. Nayeon took Chaeyoung's wrist and pulled her outside the room.

Every person gathered in front of the gigantic wooden door and started falling in line.

Chaeyoung was clueless and she had no choice but to join the others, Nayeon was standing right across her, also falling in line.

Nayeon's eyes grew wide after noticing that all the maids are wearing something, that Chaeyoung doesn't.

Nayeon panicked and tried to called Chaeyoung's attention, luckily she succeeded. Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon who almost screamed because of fear. Nayeon touched the thin like fabric mask she's wearing, giving Chaeyoung a clue about what's happening.

"I--" Chae panicked as well and attempted to leave, however, the gigantic wooden door creaked open, she bowed her head as low as she could.

Chaeyoung's POV

I bit my lip when the whole area stayed silent. I clenched my fist tightly to stop myself from shaking.

I'll be dead! This is my first day and I'll be fired already!!!

Cold sweats started forming on my forehead, hoping and praying that the owner, will pass through me and I'll be saved.

C-Crap--

"You!" It feels like a huge lump was stuck on my throat and my ability to speak was gone. I faced a tall guy, wearing a black suit, behind him was a short guy who's a little taller than me, but his face wasn't visible because of this man in black who stood in front of me.

I-Is...Is that the young master???!

"S-Sir..."

"It clearly says in the rules that a maid who forgets to put the mask whenever the young master is around, shall be fired"

"S-Sir...I... I can explain!" Chae looked up, hot tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Pack--"

"Forget it! Let's go!" The guy from behind spoke, and took big steps towards the gigantic marble staircase.

H-His figure seems familiar...so as his voice.

D-Did I meet him before?!

The men in black snorted before following the young master.

I feel like my knees got weak and Nayeon immediately ran to help me stand up straight.

"J-Jesus!!! Do you know I almost peed my uniform because of you??!"

I couldn't help but to chuckle after hearing Nayeon's remark, she, on the other hand started frowning.

" I'm telling the truth!! Good thing, it seemes like the young master is not in a bad mood, if he is, Jeez I'd probably be kicked out as well for peeing on the lounge!"

I lost it after hearing her words. I started to laugh, non-stop.

"Try laughing one more time and I'll make sure you'll die even before the sun rises"

I kept my mouth shut, and never let out a single laugh ever again.

I was scared she would really kill me in my sleep, put me inside the sack, and throw me in the river...

"You didn't really think that I'd kill you right?" I stayed silent before stepping back.

"I--Whatever! Come with me! We're assigned to clean the library, hurry up! If you don't, I'd kill you for real!"

It didn't take a second when I ran towards her, heading up the marble stairs. I feel so small...I smiled upon remembering my dream ever since I was a child.

I really wanted to live on a castle, running around the gigantic ballroom! Having different beautiful dresses every single day. Going down the stairs while wearing an expensive gown.

But then, when I grew old...

I realized that all of that will just stay as a dream, I have to face reality.

A cruel world awaits for me...there's no time to dream and beat around the bush.

I have to work 24 hours, in order to feed my family and myself, I'm already 23...dreaming isn't for me anymore...

Besides...what's there to dream about?

Nothing...

"We're here!!" Nayeon celebrated and pulled me inside.

My jaw dropped upon seeing what's inside. Dark wood bookshelves are towering us. Royal styled walls and millions of books never failed to show us it's shine.

There's a big window across from the door, and heavy thick maroon curtains add to its beauty. Seeing all this stuff, makes me stay in one place, just to make sure I won't ruin a single thing.

"T-This looks like the library that Beast gave Belle!!" I exclaimed as I roam my eyes around happily.

"Belle? Is she your neighbor or something?"

I gave Nayeon a confused look.

"Y-You don't know about Beauty and the beast?"

"Nope! Is that a couple?? Who the hell named their son, Beast??!" She whispered the last part but I heard it.

"Anyways! If you're talking about library, I say this looks like the library from the movie Beautiful Creatures!" She said enthusiastically.

"I-Is that a disney movie??" I asked curiously, because if it is, I'd definitely watch it with my brother.

"Huh? You know what! Forget it! Let's start cleaning!

---
🍷

Who wants a glass of wine??
Cheers everyone! I'm back! And the story will start updating! YEEEYYYYY