𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

—5 years later—

"Ms. Park! Our vip client from Spain had moved the meeting schedule tomorrow, will that be okay?"

"Okay! I'll leave the everything to you today okay? I'll be back tomorrow" Chaeyoung replied before picking up her YSL handbag from the back counter.

Throughout the years, Chaeyoung strived hard to achieve her life now. At first she tried being Jennie's co model and she found it very fun, a lot of people also complimented her for doing so good despite being her first time. A lot of big brands decided to hire her but she refused.

She wanted to start everything on her own. She auditioned to model at small brands until she got discovered by one of YSL designers when one of her photos was seen on an add. And then everything started going well.

Now? She's assigned as the brand ambassador slash brand manager of one of their branches in Seoul.

Gone was the weak and naive Chaeyoung who can't speak up for herself. She grew confident over the years and she had been happy ever since then.

"Jennie! How are you—"

"CHAENG UNNIEE! AUNTIE NAYEON!!!" Their attention diverted to the little girl running inside the café with a big smile, along with Jennie who had a warm smile too.

"Unnie! I'm also Nayeon unnie!!!" Nayeon whined to the little girl, holding her heart shaped plushie. Her cat like eyes shined under the lights as she continued to tease Nayeon.

"Ha-eun! You look so much like your mom now!" Chaeyoung commented when the little girl sat on her lap. She smiled before taking the cupcake from the table. "Can I have this Chaeng unnie?" They smiled at her cuteness before continuing to chat.

"Saw your travel vlog in Milan Italy last week. You mentioned that you had 'a lot of fun' with Yoongi during your stay...so did you guys do—"

"N-No! Shut up Kim Jennie" blushing, Nayeon looked away. Trying to forget what Jennie wanted to say. Nayeon is now actually a vlogger. She post vlogs about her daily life and she actually celebrated her 5.1m subscribers last week. Even though a few of her viewers only watch videos when Yoongi is there, she still didn't mind since it still give her more money.

"Mommy! I want to go to the bathroom"

"Oh! Okay let's go!" Jennie stopped chatting before taking Ha-eun from Chaeyoung, walking their way to the restroom.

"Yah...do you think 'he' knows?"

"Who? Who knows what?" Nayeon rolled her eyes because of Chaeyoung who can't catch up to her so called 'tea'.

"The father of Ha-eun! Do you think Jennie already told him about it? His resemblance with her is insane! One look and you'd know he's the father"

"I don't think she told him yet...I heard Kim Taehyung is very hard to talk to throughout these years" both of them huffed before talking about different things as they wait for the other two.

---

"You don't have to pick me up later Daniel! Thank you!" Chaeyoung waved at her personal driver before looking up the building.