🍷CHAPTER 11

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chaeng! Can you put these empty boxes on the storage room upstairs?" I dropped the fabric that I was using to wipe the plates before jogging towards Mrs. Lin who's currently our head maid.

"Sure! The 3rd floor right?" She nodded her head as a reply in which made me smile. There are 3 stacked empty boxes on the side of the counter. It's probably the box used for this weeks grocery.

I started folding the boxes before making my way upstairs.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!!" A high pitched voice echoed the place, making me freeze on my spot.

D-Did someone just call me?

I must be mistaken right? It's not Nayeon's voice..

"Yah! I missed you!" The girl...

She's the girl who talked to me from the maid's party!

Why is she a little shorter than me now?

"I get that look...I know! I know! I'm short okay?! I get that a lot! Now stop looking at my height" she whined, complete pouting. I bow down to greet her but she instantly said no.

"I forgot to stop by for a few days! That darned alien is overworking my ass! Anyway! It's a good thing that I went out for a jog and decided to visit you!" Her gummy like smile flashed in front of me which made smile back too.

She's wearing clothes from luxury brands and i can already tell because of the materials used.

"How are you Ms. Kim?" I asked nicely. She replied with a frowning face so I had to purse my lips.

"What do you mean Ms. Kim? Jesus! That's the lwast thing I want to hear in my entire life! Just call me Jennie or Jen? Anything you like!"

I-Isn't that too casual?

I remained silent befote nodding my head as a response. I wouldn't want to disappoint her.

"So you still thinking about my offer last time?"

Huh??

"O-Offer? I-"

"About joining the modeling industry! Silly! You forgot? I am dead serious when I told you how fit your body is for modeling! You wouldn't want to waste that pretty face right??!"

"I-I really don't know about-"

"It pays a lot! I swear! I can lend you a helping hand, since you're my bestfriend now!"

B-Bestfriend?

I have another bestfriend?!?!

"R-Really?"

"Of course!"

"I-I'll think about it t-then-"

"YAYYYYYYY! NOW I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO BECAUSE OF SOME MATTERS I NEED TO ATTEND TO. BYE! SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU!" She gleefully replied before blowing me a flying kiss and running her way out of the mansion.

She's cute...

"Yah! Who was that huh? How dare she!" I looked at Nayeon who came out of nowhere and helped me carry the folded boxes.

"Why? She's my new bestfriend-"

"HUH? You're abandoning me now? Poor me" I nudged her when she started fake crying in which we both laughed in unison.

As soon as we finished putting away the boxes we both headed back to the lounge when all of a sudden two people came out of the room where Jimin and his friends usually hang out.