🍷CHAPTER 18

As soon as they reached the mansion, Jimin didn't see any glimpse of Chaeyoung which made him frustrated even more. Despite wanting to find Chaeyoung, he met with Namjoon and the gang to discuss something.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?"

"He's probably chasing the love of his life right now, after ignoring her" Jimin sighed as he took a seat on his chair. Calling the attention of every men in the room.

"DO, instruct your gang to kill that girl's father" the room grew silent in an instant, if it wasn't for Namjoon who decided to speak up, they all would've stared to just stare awkwardly.

"Jimin, you know we don't kill innocent people—"

"Innocent? My ass. The shoot out that took place on our Casino last month was planned by that girl's father. It's intention was to kill me so he can take all my share from 'my' company. I thought I will let him slide but since he forgot to teach his daughter some manners and disrespected 'my' woman. He should die" Jimin didn't want to hear another word from them so he got up and started making his way to the door, frustratingly opening the few buttons of his clothes.

"Send me a picture of his dead body before sunrise, I'll give you a huge sum of money" with that, he left. He kept on trying to calm his self down as he roamed the mansion to find Chaeyoung but it was no use. His heart was beating loudly and the thought of Chaeyoung, ignoring him scared him the most.

He never felt this kind of feelings before and it was enough to drive him mad.

"Fuck, finally" he muttered under his breath when he saw Chaeyoung, sitting on the bench at the garden under the beautiful moonlight. He decided to approach her as soon as he finished collecting his courage.

"A-Am I disturbing you?"

'Crap, I can't believe I stuttered' Jimin thought, biting his lips.

Chaeyoung shook his head no, blinking away the tears that are about to fall down from her eyes. He scooted to the side so Jimin can take a sit beside her.

She was hurt by him earlier but it doesn't mean that she had to completely shut him out. Her mom used to listen to her explanation each time she made a mistake so she wanted to do the same to him too.

"I'm sorry about earlier..." Jimin started, glancing at the person beside him who's currently fiddling with her fingers. "I actually want to explain something..."

"I'm listening" she replied, atleast giving him that small courage so he can start talking.

"About earlier... I'm sorry with the way I acted. Namjoon told us that a group of men were watching us, blending in with the crowd so they can get much informations about us. We had to separate with our partners for the night so they won't focus with them, that includes me too. I don't want you to be one of their targets when they're actually after me" he explained, although confuse,  Chaeyoung tried to break it into peices and absorb the information she just took in.

"W-What do those people want from you?" She asked innocently which even added to the fear Jimin was currently feeling.

He knows

He's prepared to lose her after tonight.

"Have you ever heard of a Mafia before?"

"I did...but I don't really know what it means"

Jimin had the urge to just run away and fuck everything because his nerves were failing him but since he already started it, he had no choice but to continue.