8

Yeah me and Monty meet at Bryce's party. One thing that Shocked me the most was he never did anything to me. When it was other girls he would flirt with them or walk of with them to do you know what.
He treated me diffrent. And I liked that.
But he got a little jealous when I was spending time with other guys like Alex or Tyler or another guy.
I never liked drama. And I wasn't also never the most popular in school.

It was that day when he saw me and Tyler talking. He ran and tackled him to the floor punching him in the gut.
" Monty stop it! " I yelled but he ignored me. I tried to get him off but didn't manage. I tried again and again telling him to stop until a pair of arms was dragging me away. It was Clay.
Mr Porter ran along with the coach and dragged Monty and Tyler away from each other. " CREEP! " Monty yelled leaving me shocked. He later looked at me with no guilt in his eyes. I guess he was that cold guy no emotions at all. I walked down the corridor and into the next class I had on my schedule.

Me and Monty didn't speak for weeks after that. I ignored him and he ignored me.
He did indeed call Hannah names in my present when Hannah wasn't there. I never dared to tell Hannah that. So that was my secret from her.

But me and Monty did clear thing out two days before Hannah took her life. And we're now a little friendlier to me and other's. I didn't want him to beat other's who got my attention. And he somehow respected that.

And after all that crap happend. Me and Monty became friends. I was the only one who knew about his rough home life. I knew his father was abusive.

Even iff Monty makes things difficult. He still cares about me.