Ink x Error ~ Sick days

I've been collecting dust-
Time to do something productive
———
This oneshot is based off a reply on one of my announcements!
Thank you @Rosewarrior22 for the idea!
And thank you all for 90+ followers 🎊
———Error is sub in this oneshot (If you didn't notice)

Glitchy sneezes were heard, echoing off the almost non-existence walls of the anti-void. Sniffles and groans of annoyance came from the destroyer, pitch black bones, blue lines painted down from their eye sockets, making a forever crying kind of look.

Although the bag of bones was a god, incapable of death, he was, somehow capable of falling ill to such pathetic diseases and allergies.
Sniffling a bit more, blowing his nose, he snuggled up in a blanket and a small, cardboard box.

The box was stretched, the walls no-longer going straight up after many times being slept in.

The void was nice, barely any nois-

*crash*

"I got the soup Glitchy!"

Muffled curses came from the cardboard box, saying stuff like, "I was about to fall a-fucking-sleep" and "Did you have to make so much goddamm noise".

Giggles came from the intruder, they held a basket and a flask. A large paintbrush was strapped the the person's back, black paint dripping from it staining white floor.
More groans of agony and sniffles of discomfort came from the 'Error'.

"Oh gosh Error! You've become worse", the artist gasped in pure worry, "Shut up and give me the goddamm soup *coff coff*", Error wheezed out his very sick and trembling body.

Complying, Ink started to walk over to the inhabited box and set down the flask in-front of the worn box.
The folded card rustled around a bit before falling over.
Ink poked the box, and then it let out the most hideous glitched screech in the world.

Good job Ink 👏👏👏

Ink, being the stupid fuck he is, poked the box again. There was no sound.
He poked it again, except this time, a faint beeping noise came.
He knew what this meant, Error was once again, rebooting. Nothing to worry about.

But Ink, being the forgetful bag of bones he is, forgets.
Again.

"Gosh Error oh my stars! Are you okay?", Ink shuffled the blanket away, revealing the sick skeleton inside, which is rebooting.

Poor Error.

——————————

Will there be a part 2, probably, maybe. Don't count on it-
Fun Fact: I wrote 60% of this feeling very poorly, because Spring is a bitch.

-Aquamarine