Glass Crystals-Shattered x Classic fluff

FINISHED MY HOMEWORK BEFORE 10:00AM TAKE THAT LAZINESS >:D
Requested by asy-blair
Floof
This, this is going to be probably the worst fluff I'd ever write while having insomnia-

Hope you enjoy ^O^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tree was all you would be able to see for miles, the pine leaves dampened and coated with icing like snow.
Within the avast sea of trees was a campfire.

The flame flickered in the slow paced wind, the fire tilted to the direction the cold wind blew.
The orangish yellow glow shining onto two skeletons, the light wrapped around the freezing skeletons it's warmth providing heat and a will.
One skeleton was goopy, a yellow tint covering its pitch black tar.
The other wearing a fluffy blue jacket, the fabric puffy and thick.
Both of the skeletons cuddled together for warmth, waiting for help to arrive.
They had been on a hike in winter when an avalanche hit them, everyone had been separated.
They luckily found each other, and after a few days staying together the negative mass of hentai squid tar thing had warmed up to the punny skeleton.
They were telling each other puns and stupid thing that have happened to them, both were having fun even if they were in the middle of nowhere freezing their no existent asses off.

"We're running out of fire wood Classic, I'll go find some more", Classic nodded as Shattered walked away looking for some fire wood.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
>~{}-:Time Skip:-{}~<
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
It's been 30 minutes and Shattered still hadn't come back.
Classic was getting worried, what if he froze to death, or got hurt! He wouldn't be able to do anything in this world of white.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
>~{}-:Time Skip:-{}~<
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
The soft pounding of footsteps hitting the snow echoed throughout the forest. Shattered was running towards where he had left Classic. He hadn't found fire wood, but he found somewhere to stay for the night instead of being buried alive under snow.

Classic heard shouting and tensed up, and looked around. Just snow, the voice got louder.
"Classic!"
He looked around to only see Shattered panting his non existent lungs out.
"Bud, how far have you ran just for wood?" Classic asked.
"Not far enough"
"Shattered no-"
|::::::•::::::::•:::::::::•:::::::::•:::::::•:::::::|
Classic had to have shattered lean on him because of how fast he ran.
The two were just having small talk from time to time jut waiting for the goopy one to calm his soul down.
After Shattered's soul rate went came back from literal Heaven Shattered explain what he'd found.
0:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.0
Cliffhanger-
Also, Request are now closed.