Love at First Play-Afterdeath Fluff

Screw breaks, I'm start writing right now >:D
Is is coincidence I came up with this on my piano?
Concert Au
Basically they are singers and music players, they all have an instrument that they play for concerts (or they sing for their group).
———— ======== ————
It was the afternoon, few hours past lunch and people were rushing around trying to get back to work after lunch break. Except for one, he was a skeleton. His red tattered scarf waving around in the slow breeze, a small white glitch covering his left eye. He wore a white undershirt and a white jacket to match, his pants were black shorts with one white line on the side. His sneakers formally white as well but they were now splattered in blood. Though, the most noticeable thing was the ever lasting scar bleeding and hurting internally and physically. Though, the pain feels like nothing now as he's lived with it for years now.
He walked into a music store smiling a bit as the cold air from inside hit him, "Welcome Geno! Is there anything you need?", said a white scarfed skeleton, "Yeah, I need a new electronic piano Tone", the one called Geno chuckled. He giggled, "Right this way then fine sir", Geno follow Tone to a soundproofed room, the walls were padded soft and black while the floor was a light blue.
"Here, I'll be outside. You can come out when you think you found one", Tone said as he walked back outside locking the door.(The keyhole is on the outside so used need a key to get in but you could get out without one)
-not even a minute later-
Bang was heard. 'Bang, bang, bang' "GENO LET ME IN, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN", high pitched female voice was outside the door. One of those 'crazy fans' probably stalked him all the way here. "I'm sorry miss, but may you please give him some privacy", a stern voice spoke, 'Poor guy' Geno sighed. Geno looked around, all the pianos looked nice but one caught his eye, it was coloured black marble white and blood red. The texture was shiny and smooth, the keys looked untouched.
Geno un-locked the room slowly and carefully opening the door, he took a peep out and sighed in relief. He opened the door fully, Tone was there pressing a button to call the security. He turned around, "Oh, have you chosen one?", Tone asked, " Yup", Geno replied, The red scarfed looked around the now mostly empty shop, then out the store windows. Fan girls had their faces pressed against the window with signs saying 'We Love You Geno'. "You okay bud?", Geno whispered, "Yeah, tho these girls gonna be hard to get rid of for the security", Tone chuckled.
Geno looked around once more making sure that there was no way that anyone could get in. His eyes landed on a black cloaked skeleton, "Who's he?", Geno asked confused as when this happened normally everyone had to sit out. "Oh, he's just looking for a new guitar. He shouldn't bother you since he's having the same problem.", Tone replied, "Anyways, have you chosen a piano", he added. "Oh, yeah. Almost forgot, it's the black white and red marbled one", Geno said, "Good choice you can uhhh, walk around since they're still getting rid of them.",Tone laughed, "Feel free to test out some of the other pianos, some of them just came yesterday and still haven't tested them". "Sure thing old bud", Geno snickered he couldn't wait to play something.
-------------------------------------
(God every one shot I write gets longer ;o;)

I know the only Afterdeath fluff part is REaper being there but TRUST ME ON THIS the part two shall be very floofy uwu
Part two when i get sum motivation. -w-

Now, boi boi

-Splat-