Proposal-Crossmare Anniversary

Date of publish: 3rd of July 
Date of start: 3rd of July
Eeeeeeeeeee, TIME TO SPEED WRITE SO FAST MY FINGERS ARE NO MORE.

Crap bumped my knee in my bed-
———————————————
A monochrome skeleton was sitting down on the purple fluffy couch fiddling with the sliver ring on his finger, a small skeleton with a fluffy hat walked up to Cross (to lazy for good descriptive writing today). "Mummy! How did Da da propose!", Noah asked, a snickering Incubux could be heard from behind the stairs. "NIGHTY", Cross shouted, "YEA OREO", Nightmare responded, "SHOULD WE TELL NOAH HOW YOU PROPOSED TO ME", some hesitation came from Nightmare, "UHH, SURE WHY NOT".
(Oh ho ho this gonna be fun òwó)
~Tem skip time da past aka the day our proud noot noot proposes-
Nightmare called Cross for a small stroll park together, but really he wanted to ask Cross of something.
Nightmare picked up a small velvet box and put it in his pocket, took his keys as left the house.
He checked the time as he was waking to the park, '5:00' he still had 30 more minutes before he'd be late.
He was at the park sitting by the small pond, smiling to him self, buuuuuut happiness always had to be ruined by something. A white fluffy goose was pecking one of his tentacles. "Ow", Nightmare hissed at the goose, the goose just honked. the goose wen to Nightmare's front and flapped his wings while, of course, honking its butt off. 

Nightmare tried to slowly push away but the goose persisted. The goose went up to Nightmare, sat on his lap, then look at him with stern eyes. "nO-", goose pecked his nose. Nightmare had enough and walked away, but the goose followed. Nightmare started to speed walk, the goose waddled faster. 'God when will the thing give up' Nightmare thought.

-15 minutes later 5:30pm-

The fluffy oreo walked into the park eyelights scanning the area for his lover. *Insert loud screeching* The penguin whipped his head round to see Nightmare on a tree hissing at a fluffy white goose, the goose yet again. Honking its butt off. 
Cross chuckled, Cross called out for Nightmare and Nightmare sent a glare then teleported to him. "You saw nothing", Nightmare hissed, "Sureeeeeee", Cross added.

(Crap uhhh, almost bed time. OK TIME FOR PLAN B. QUICK FINISH)

-Time : 6:00 pm-

Cross and Nightmare were sitting under a young oak tree, Cross's back leaning against Nightmare's chest. 
The sky was a beautiful orange the clouds a cotton candy pink, it was time.

"H-hey Cross", Nightmare uttered, "Yeah?" Cross yawned tired from the whole day. "C-can I ask you something", "Sure!" Cross chirped. 
Nightmare got up helping Cross up, Nightmare got down on one knee and asked with the velvet box in his hand, "Will you marry me?", Cross was shocked. He was happy but didn't know what to say, he was lost for words. But like they say, actions speak better that words. Cross threw himself at his lover crying tears of happiness. "Of course I'll marry you", Cross whispered in his ear. Nightmare sighed in relief and hugged back the sun setting behind the happy couple. 

The two sat down and leaned on each other looking at the sunset.

-----------------------------------------

(realises they haven't eaten breakfast)
Late-By the time your reading this, yes
Mistakes-Probably
Lazy-Not my best but, yes
Wholesum-IN my opinion, Y E S
Short-I dunno you say yourself

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The goose idea was based off my besties username on Wattpad.  
Now I have books to read so boi boi.

-Splat-