Drip, Drop - Dussic Angst

————————————

Dust was just walking down the street heading to Classic's home to give a surprise. He had been friends with him for sometime along with Blueberry, after a while he'd developed feelings for Classic. They were inseparable, they were always making small jokes and puns together, helping each other out of the never ending problems that life throws at them.

Making a swift turn he faced a house. The walls were a light pastel blue, small bushes lining the out side of the pristine house. The roof being a pleasant shade of dark grey to compliment the light walls.
Walking up to a door, a bundle of blue flowers held tightly in his hands. He was going to knock, but.

The door was already slightly open.

Ignoring the fact it was open, figuring it was probably just Classic being forgetful. He just pushed open the door.

He just stood there, it felt as if all time had stopped for him. He couldn't hear anything but his own heartbeat and tears falling to the carpeted ground.

Burn marks covered furniture, bones stuck out from the ground. Small splatters of blood could be found covering the ground staining it red.

The lights were still on, illuminating a warm light.
Blue bones stuck up through the ground, the floor showing no signs of stopping the bone from going through. White bones dusting slowly.

A figure stood in the middle of the room, like one of those cliche scenes where the villain had just led the hero into the trap.
Blue scarf was plopped onto the figure's skeletal neck, boots of the same colour.

"Gosh, that was hard. Tougher than I though! Who knew such a lazy bones would put up a good fight!"

Drip drop, drip drop.

It started to rain, small shards of liquid glass falling to the ground replenishing the grass and puffy bushes outside.

The killer turned around.

"Oh, uhm. Hi?"

"Gosh dang it, now I have to dispose of you too"
The blue skeleton sighed.
"Sorry Dust!"

Snapping out his little trance he swiftly dodged the airborne knife heading his way, stepping back and heading for the door.

"They never just stand still do they"

Stepping out the door, Dust began to sprint. Not caring about the rain, he would change the them he got home, if, he got home.

Running past buildings through alleyways all just to lose the psycho on his trail, his legs were screaming and begging for him to stop and sit down.
Running still for what seemed like hours he stopped, looked behind, then collapsed.
————————
FINALLY, I RE-WROTE THIS DISAPPOINTMENT
Aquamarine.