Just using you-Bloodlust angst (Short)

Y e s
I saw a Gacha life video that gave me so much inspiration that I could had gotten brain damage
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Lust was in the kitchen cooking up some food for three since Killer was over, he was cooking some spaghetti with Brussel sprouts (I dunno why everyone hates them).
He was almost finished plating the food when he heard a muffled shout from the living room.
Lust put the dish on the black marble counter and listened through the kitchen door.

"Why do you even like him", a voice spoke,
"Like, he's from Underlust for gods sake" the same voice added.
"Don't worry, I'm just using him" a raspy voice spoke. Lust could never mistake that voice, how unfortunate. It belonged to who he loved the most. And now he knew the truth behind the covers.
Lust opened the door while tears ran down his face. He took a bag from behind the couch and went to his shared room with Horror, he packed his things while Horror was trying stop him. Lust mumbled a quiet goodbye before he left.
Horror was in inside shocked, he never meant those words. He only said them so he could stop the fight between him and Killer, now he was left there guilty for saying what he had said.
Meanwhile Lust was at Blue's and Dust's cottage. He decided that it would be better if he wore different clothes to the classic crop top and sleeveless jacket. He knocked on the door hoping it was Blue who answered, mainly because Blue understood his situation most of the time. The door opened an Lust was met with Dust, the door slammed closed as soon as dust figured out who was there, Lust sighed. He waited for a few more minutes hoping that Blue heard the bang and would open up.
He left 15 minutes later.
He was on his way to Geno's, Geno and lust were good friends since High school and so on so it'd be nice to see him again.
He texted Geno to ask him if he could stay over for a bit.

--------------------

Mistakes-Yes
Low quality-Yes

Mmmm, ran outta ideas. 
Not writing a part two until I get sum inspiration.

-Splat-