2 - He's married?

I arrived at his house and he was outside, sitting on the grass with a baby zombie piglin.

"Hi Tubbo." I said.

"Hey."

"Why is there a piglin in the overworld?" I asked him.

"This is my son. Michael." He smiled.

Wow, I have missed so much.

"Oh. So are you with someone?"

"Yeah, Ranboo and I are married." He said with no hesitation. Married? They must be really close. But what about Tubbo and I? We were close.

"Married? That's... cool." I said, a little upset that he made a new friend who he seems to be even close with than me.

"So, how are you?" Tubbo asked, patting the piglin's head. I looked at the piglin and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Good... it's been alright being out of prison so far. What about you?"

"I was a bit lonely when you weren't here. Then I found Ranboo. He's great, you know. You should get to know him."

I started to feel angry. I couldn't snap at him, though. I had to stay calm.

"Yeah. That would be nice." I said with no expression. I didn't really want to 'get to know' Ranboo, but if it meant that I got to spend time with Tubbo, then I guess it isn't that bad.

"Okay then, do you want me to take you to Ranboo's later today?" Tubbo said.

"If you want."

"Yay I can't wait for you two to become friends." There it was. That smile that he does. The one where he smiles so much his eyes are almost fully closed. He looks so happy. I felt bad for giving him such short, passive aggressive answers.

I looked at my pocket, I pulled out my compass and rubbed the crack over the glass with my thumb and sighed. It wasn't pointing at Tubbo anymore. The little hand inside was limp and pointing to the ground.

I sat with Tubbo for a while, talking and catching up. It was nice, just me and Tubbo, like it was before.

We had lunch together and although there was a baby zombie piglin following us around the whole time, it was a nice day. 

A few hours passed and Tubbo started walking me to Ranboo's house. It was quite far, but I didn't care. The longer it was the better. I was dreading talking to Ranboo.

We arrived at his house and before we went much further than the front door, Tubbo tapped me on the shoulder.
"Take Michael, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Ranboo should be in there." He pointed to another room down the hall with a closed door. He handed me Michael's hand-... hoof? And I took him into where Tubbo said.

Hidden behind a wall of storage chests I could see Ranboo sitting in a corner, his knees against his chest, rocking back and forth mumbling to himself.

"Uhh, hello?" I said, peeking around the wall.
There was no answer, but the mumbling stopped.

"Ranboo, pal, you alright?"

☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎

Words ~ 526
It's getting juicy ;)