5 - Stay away

I wanted to talk to Tubbo to try and explain what happened. I knew he probably wouldn't listen to me but it was worth a try.

I caught him just as he was coming out of his house.

"Tubbo, can we talk?"

"No." He said as he slammed his door shut and started walking away from me.

"Tubbo, please."

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Something's wrong with Ranboo. Don't you think it's weird that he keeps using his memory problem as an excuse all the time?"

"It's not an excuse, it's a valid reason. He has terrible memory so if he does something bad, chances are he'll forget."

"So why don't you believe me that I didn't try to hurt Michael? You believe someone with bad memory over your best friend?"

Tubbo paused and thought for a second. He didn't answer, he picked up Michael and Ranboo walked out of the house behind him.

Tubbo smiled at him, Ranboo didn't smile back. He just walked over to the nearest tree and took one of the logs then placed it down on the floor in another place.

"Ranboo? If you need wood there's loads in my chests." Tubbo told him, Ranboo didn't answer.

He walked back over toward us and picked up a grass block and placed it down in front us. Tubbo and I looked at each other in shock.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. "How did you pick up a grass block with your hands?"

"Ranboo? Hello?" Tubbo waved a hand in front of Ranboo's face and he didn't respond. He just started whispering "Leave no evidence of what you have helped with." Over and over again.

"What? Ranboo you're scaring me. Stop it." Tubbo begged, but it didn't stop.

Ranboo teleported around until he was completely out of sight. Tubbo and I searched for him until we found him standing on top of the prison.

"RANBOO GET DOWN!" Tubbo screamed.

"Wait, Tubbo who's with him?" I asked as I noticed he was holding someone. It was Quackity...

"HELP ME." Quackity yelled from the roof.

"BIG Q IT'S OKAY WE'LL GET YOU DOWN."

☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎

Words ~ 354
Sorry this chapters short, I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger- literally.