10 - What have you done?

We hardly had any time to process what had just happened before Sam threw us out of the prison.
Tubbo held on to me, trying to stay away from Ranboo. Ranboo just looked at him with guilt.
"Tubbo are you okay?" He stuttered.

"Are you fucking serious, man?" I shouted, then I realised Tubbo was already scared so I tried to calm myself down a bit.

"What do you remember, Ranboo?" Tubbo asked him. Ranboo looked around with a concentrated look on his face, seemingly trying to remember.

"I... I don't know. What happened?"

"Look around. Who's not here anymore?"
I pointed out, crossing my arms. I tried to look tough but I couldn't stop thinking about Ghostbur and Ranboo's book...

"Oh yeah, that's right, you won't remember who was with us. As per usual. It's Ghosbur. He's gone."

"Gone where?"

"Oh my god, you're so stu- he's GONE."

"As in... dead?"

"Yes, Ranboo, Ghosbur is dead. And you didn't help save him."

"Tommy, it's not Ranboo's fault. Dream killed Ghostbur, not him."

He had a point. Why was I taking out my anger on Ranboo?

"What?" Ranboo said in fear.

"What?" Tubbo said, confused.

"Who killed Ghostbur?"

"Dream. Look can we stop talking about this now?" I told him. He started twiddling his thumbs and fidgeting around.

"I- I heard you say something about Wilbur being revived in the prison." Ranboo said.

"So you do remember?" Tubbo asked.

"No, that's all I remember. I heard the words revive and Wilbur. It rang a bell, I swear I've seen that written down somewhere before."

Tubbo looked at me and slid the book out from his satchel bag sitting on his shoulder.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked as I handed the book to Ranboo.

He took it and looked through the pages, he stopped when he got to one page.

"This. I've seen this before."

It was the page that Tubbo had told me about in the prison earlier.

"Did you write that?" I asked him.

"Maybe. I don't know. I must have considering I remember seeing it before."

"Okay, well then how the fuck did you know Dream was going to revive Wilbur? Are you working with him?"

"No, no I- I don't know."

This guy can never give a clear answer, can he?

A thought struck my mind and I grabbed Tubbo by the hood and dragged him up the path toward L'manburg. Ranboo tagged behind, slowly.

"Tommy where are we going?" He asked. I let go of him.

"If Dream revived me that means he can revive anyone, including Wilbur, and that can't happen."

"Why can't it?"

I stopped walking.

"He blew up a nation, Tubbo."

"Yeah, but don't you miss Wilbur?
I thought you'd want him to come back."

"I do miss Wilbur. I miss him a lot."

"Then let Dream revive him, what's the worst that could happen?"

"You don't understand, Tubbo. Wilbur is different now. He's changed. While I was-"

"...dead?"

"Yes now shut up, while I was that, I spoke to Wilbur and he was very different. He's been there for ages and I think he's gone crazy."

"So... what will we do if he has been revived?"

"I have no idea, Tubbo."

We continued walking toward L'manburg, to where Wilbur died.

I saw him from the bottom of the hill. There he was. Standing in the exact spot he died in. This was so surreal.

"Tommy..."

"I know, Tubbo."

Wilbur slowly turned and saw us. He smiled so wide we could see it from far away.

"D'you miss me?"

☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎

Words ~ 599

I am back, sorry it took me so long, there hasn't been much Wilbur lore recently and I want to wait for more to come out to make this follow along the smp lore more accurately :)