6 - Enderwalk

Ranboo lifted Quackity up by his shirt with one hand and dangled him off the edge of the prison roof.

"STOP!" Tubbo shouted, we looked around to see if anyone else was here to help us, but there was no one.

Out of nowhere, Technoblade appeared behind Ranboo and threw a bucket of water over his head making Ranboo let out those loud screams again, whilst also letting go of Quackity.

Techno grabbed Quackity's had before he slipped off the roof. Ranboo was still screaming while teleporting around all over the roof until he teleported to the ground next to me and Tubbo.

In fear, Tubbo hugged me and held on to my arm tightly. It was so unexpected it caught me off guard for a second.

Ranboo looked around at everyone. He looked even more scared than Tubbo. We all backed away from him.

"Why are you all backing away?" He said quietly, his voice a little hoarse from screaming.

"You- what?" Tubbo said.

"You tried to throw Quackity off the prison roof." Technoblade said clearly and with no hesitation. Ranboo's expression changed from terrified to confused.

"What?! I don- I don't remember doing that. When? Why does my face hurt?" Ranboo stood up and tried to wipe his face with his sleeve, his skin was covered in burns.

"Did yo- did you throw water on me?" He asked.

"I did." Technoblade said. "You were about to throw Quackity off the roof, it was the only thing I could think of that would stop you."

Ranboo looked so sad and confused I almost felt bad. But why did he do that? What the hell is going on with him? It's one thing to have memory problems but hanging Quackity off the roof is something else entirely.

He didn't say anything else, he just teleported away and after searching for him all night, we couldn't find him anywhere. We just all went home in hopes he'd come back in the morning.

- The next day -

Tubbo and I decided to meet up and look for Ranboo again. Tubbo obviously believed me now that there was something wrong with Ranboo.

"Tubbo, has this ever happened before? Like when I was in prison. How come you've never seen this happen before if you've known him for so long?"

"I don't know. It's just never happened. I mean, he did have episodes where he'd sit in the corner telling me to stay away because he was scared of hurting me, but I thought it was just a paranoia or something. He's never done this before. It's definitely not like Ranboo to hurt someone."

"Then we need to find out why this is happening." I said. I looked at Tubbo and he looked at me in agreement. This made me happy, this moment reminded me of the old times where we would just go on adventures and make up our own stories as we went along.

☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎

Words ~ 492