Daydream 2 - Wooyoung (fluff, slight angst)

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: fluff, slight angst

Word count: 2.3K

Warning: Kissing scene, infidelity.

I push the covers off of my body. Once my feet touch the floor, the freshness of the wooden floors washes over my body making me shiver lightly. I leave my bed completely and walk towards my bathroom half asleep. When I turn around before going in, I see my boyfriend's head peak from the white sheets, making me sigh lightly. I get ready slowly but surely. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to go out. I can't remember the last time I made myself somewhat pretty.

Once I get out of my bathroom, a cloud of steam forms around me, smelling like orange blossom flower and honey. I put my pajamas to the side and start looking through my closet.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I have things to do~"

"Really? You didn't tell me.." He says sleepiness in his voice. I turn around to him after selecting simple jeans and a cute t-shirt with large sleeves.

"Well, I am a busy woman."

"Come back in bed come on~" He says burying his face in his pillow. "But take off the towel."

"Ha.ha, very funny. Also, be out before I leave."

"You're kicking me out?"

"You don't have a key and I don't know when I'll be back." I turn around and go to my bathroom to change.

"Since when do you not change in front of me?" He half yells as I close the door without answering him. I put on my clothes, and tuck my shirt into my jeans. I look at myself in the full body mirror and smile. I start drying and brushing my hair when I see my phone lighting up.

 I start drying and brushing my hair when I see my phone lighting up

I put my phone away, excitement getting to me. I finish getting ready and come out of my bathroom. My boyfriend is done putting on his clothes and he smiles at me.

"Wow, you look so pretty babe. Where are you going?"

"To see an old friend."

"Nice~ Did you go to high school with her?"

"Mhh.." I look up after what he said. "Yeah, we did."

"That's nice. That's cool that you get to see your friends again." He comes up to me to kiss my cheek. "Ok, I think I have everything." He looks around after taking his car keys. "I'll see you tonight?"

"I'll let you know, I might spend more time with her." I catch myself lying naturally.

"Ok, let me know." He smiles at me before heading out. I look at my clock, I was to meet Wooyoung soon. I get my bike's keys and run out the door, trying to avoid my boyfriend.