Drabble event - Mingi (smut)

This was from a prompt event on tumblr with the following prompts: 

3. "Not here, someone's gonna see us."

14. "You're my best friend, we can't do tha-"

16. "What were you watching?"

17. "Say my name."

"Mingi !!" I open his door without even knocking and all I see and hear is him shutting his laptop at an impressive speed. I raise an eyebrow and look at his awkward expression. He swallows and smiles at me.

"Hey Y/N.." I squint my eyes at him. He looked fully clothed. However, when my eyes go down even more, I can see a bulge that was starting to for in his sweatpants. I put one and one together and shoot my question.

"What were you watching?" I say with a teasing smile as I get closer to him.

"No—Nothing."

"Wow, your stuttering really gave it away.." I say kind of disappointed by my now shy best friend. I bring my thumb to my mouth so I can lightly bite my nail. I had to think my next steps carefully if I wanted to get anything out this delicious situation. "Let's watch it together. You would never watch something I can't watch right?" I wink at him and take a seat next to him on his bed.

"I mean, yeah but.." I take his laptop once he has his guard down and open it as he tries to take it away from me again.

"Oh.." The moans from the video start to slightly echo in the room and I can feel my cheeks blush. "This is what you watch, you.. have good taste." I nod at him and he raises an eyebrow confused.

"Thanks for.. your confirmation?"

"Did I.." I put the computer away and put my hand on his lap as I sit to face him. "Interrupt you? I'm sorry~" I coo and I can directly feel him become tense again. His back against the headboard, one of his hand on his thigh the other close to my thighs. I could see he was hesitant, but I could also feel that he was very close to snap. "I can help you~" I slowly start to straddle him and his hands naturally go to my thighs.

"You're my best friend Y/N... we can't do tha—" He stops himself as a light moan comes out of his mouth when I start to lightly grind myself against his bulge. However, his movements contradict his words when his hands grab my sides to make me grind harder against him.

"Fuck.." I say my face feeling hotter and hotter.

"Y/N.. Not here someone's gonna see us." He winces at the pleasure I am giving him.

"It's fine~" I coo in his ear.

"Let's at least close the door." He nods towards the door that I had left open. I leave him to go lock the door, but when I try to turn around I feel his chest hit my back and press me against the door. "Now.." He says lowly in my ears. I feel his hands glide to into my shorts, and his long fingers start to play with my burning bud.

"Fuck.." Only little whines and moans come out of my mouth as his fingers work miracles without even entering me yet. Suddenly he pulls my shorts down. I hear him pull his down too and soon he pulls my panties to the side. I jump lightly when his tip starts to go up and down my folds, and I clench my teeth in expectation.

"You're ready?" I just nod and whimper. His length goes in just perfectly. I whimper loudly and his name almost slip out of my mouth. He's filling me up so nicely that I can feel everything almost making me go crazy right here and there. "Fuck you're so tight Y/N.." He sighs out of bliss and slowly starts to thrust up. It wasn't fast yet it was so intense. I could feel my body starting to sweat and so was his. One of his hand goes from my waist to my bud rubbing circles on it, and I almost lose it. He then says three simple words that makes me see stars on the spot. "Say my name."

"Fuuck.. Mingiii.." I come undone like never before around him making him come right away filling me up to the brim.