5

"ɪs ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
If there is something that Taehyung really regrets than it is letting J-hope inside his apartment, J-hope was a mess. A drunken mess. The whole night he kept on drinking beer and rambling about how unfair the world is and well not like Tae disagrees, he came back home after a wild night and he couldnt even sleep because of his loud ass cousin. THE WORLD SURE IS UNFAIR!

Taehyung tried his best to keep his eyes open as J-hope cried on his shoulder, last night Taehyung told him to cry a little, DOESNT THE GUY KNOW WHAT LITTLE MEANS!? A groan escaped his lips as the doorbell rang, "who the fuck is it?" He mumbled pushing J-hope away using his index finger before he stood up.

He grumpily walked towards the door and oppened it, his sleep flying away after his eyes landed on a girl or chick, as he prefers. "Hey gorg-" he was cut off in between by the stranger. "You are Kim Taehyung, J-hope's cousin. Right?" She asked making Taehyung look at her wierdly before a smile plastered on his face "I got myself a stalker?" He thought out loud making the girl scrunch up her nose. "No, I am J-hope's......friend" she replied. Taehyung formed an 'o' with his lips and nodded. Letting the woman in and closing the door behind him.

That ass never told me he has a girl friend, that too this pretty, Taehyung thought while leading the woman towards J-hope.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Someone is here to meet you" Taehyung said, plopping on the couch next to J-hope. J-hope sniffed and looked up, "Lisa?" He mumbled narrowing his eyes before it totally sinked in, "what are you fucking doing here!?" He shot up from his seat while shouting making Taehyung straighten his posture as he got excited for the upcoming drama.

"Hobi-" Lisa bit her lower lip as she tried to look in J-hope's eyes but the boy kept avoiding having eye contact."Get out" J-hope mumbled. "Listen to me, please!" Lisa requested, tears trickling down her eyes. "I SAID GET OUT!" J-hope shouted and Taehyung can swear he never saw his sunshine that angry. "Ju-just tell me where Ro-Rosé is, I went to her aprtment-" J-hope overtalked her "and it was empty because she is in a hospital because of you motherfuckers!" J-hope replied, rage building up in him. Lisa flinched at the harsh words, never in his life he shouted on her like that but guess what? There is always a first.

"Ho-hospital?" Lisa asked realising what he said. "She-....she attempted suicide because of you and that fucking bastard" he spoke, memories of Rosé laying down on the white hospital bed with her wrist bleeding filled his mind making him want to bawl his eyes out. "Wh-which hospital?" Lisa asked while hiccuping, "none of your buisness" J-hope replied and for a moment Taehyung thought he should step in, as much as he wanted to know who Rosé is and why she attempted suicide and why this pretty girl is being shouted at by the sweetest person on earth, but he still loved his dear life so he decided to stay quiet.

"Please, I beg you" Lisa spoke, her kneys grew weak and in a second she fell on her kneys, her head bowed down while she internaly prayed for her bestfriend's well being if she can even call her that anymore. J-hope hates Jungkook and Lisa, or atleast he thinks he does but looking at the vulnerable girl infront of him made him feel this thing he couldnt quiet point out. He wanted to argue and tell her to get lost but he ended up telling her in which hospital Rosé is.

Lisa turned around one last time before leaving the apartment, her eyes landed on J-hope but J-hope looked anywhere but her. Lisa thought it was because she disgusts him but was that really the case? After gathering enough courage, she spoke "is it too late to say sorry?" J-hope's eyes looked directly in lisa's glossy ones and the girl could swear she saw his face turning soft for a moment before he looked away and Lisa looked down. After lisa left Taehyung closed the door while mumbling "the situation seems pretty fucked up"

 After lisa left Taehyung closed the door while mumbling "the situation seems pretty fucked up"