26 [ROSEKOOK]

-NOTE-

Many people have expressed their admiration for thier favourite Rosé ship in this story.

I wanted all the reader to be satisfied by the ending so I have decided to make two ending chapters. One will be Taerose and one will be Rosekook.

If you want a Rosekook ending then read the chapters with the label [ROSEKOOK] in the heading and if you want a Taerose ending then read the chapters with [TAEROSE] in the heading.

Comment and ask me if you have any doubts.

THANYOU
-kukierosie

"ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Hey you" Jennie spoke noticing Rosé's presence before she made her way towards the younger girl. Rosé smiled and stood up to hug Jennie, "How's everything?" Jennie asked as she hugged the aussi. "I'd say....better?" Rosé replied sitting back on the couch. "That's good" Jennie spoke as she sat on her chair.

"I'll come back after you guys are do-" Namjoon wasnt able to complete because Rosé overtalked him "No,that's fine really!" Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Jennie with curious eyes,a smile cracked on his face when the brunette nodded ,signalling him that he can stay.

Rosé sat on the chair as now the couch was occupied by Namjoon who was reading a magazine but he could help eavesdropping,he cant block the sound now,can he?

Jennie
So...let's start?

Rosé
Hmm.

Jennie
How are things going with Lisa?

Rosé
Lisa.....she is pregnant.

Jennie
Who is the father?

Rosé
J-hope.

Jennie
................

Rosé
It's cool,Lisa apologized to me and I dknt wanna come in tge way of Hobi's happiness,he has already gone through a load of shitty stuff.

Jennie
So you forgave Lisa?

Rosé
Not exactly but......it'll take some time, I guess?

Jennie
That's fine Rosie,take as much time as you need. Dont rush things.

Jennie said keeping her hand on top of Rosé's and giving it a gentle squeeze. Rosé smiled at the gesture and squeezed back Jennie's hand. It was as if they were communicating in a code language that Namjoon couldnt understand.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Enough about your friends,what about Jungkook?" Jennie asked clicking her ballpoint pen. Rosé but her lower lip debating with herself whether she should tell the truth or not but she soon realised lieying to you counsellor is of no fucking use.

Rosé
I miss him.

Jennie
You do?

Rosé
Now....am I the bad guy?

Jennie
No,after hearing about how the poor guy was framed,I actually feel bad for him.

Rosé
But....Taehyung-

Jennie
What about him?

Rosé
Nothing.

Jennie
Rosie.

Rosé
It's like I am crazy over someone but who? and why do I feel.....something strange whenever I am near Tae. It's like whenever I am near him,he reminds me of Jungkook in many ways. His habits and just everything!

Jennie
I see.

Rosé
............

Jennie
Rosé you like Taehyung because he resembles Jungkook so indirectly its Jungkook you are looking for.

Rosé
Hu-huh?

Namjoon noticed the tension and finally decided to step in. "Jen,you should take a break. I'll continue it from here" he said as he walked towards Jennie.

"No,I am okay-" Jennie tried to argue but the tiredness in her eyes didnt ho unnoticed by her husband. "Jen" Namjoon said this time firmly,Jennie sighed and threw Rosé an apologetic smile while Rosé returned a reassuring smile. "Fine" Jennie spoke and stood up,Namjoon helped her to the couch before coming back and sitting on the chair.

 "Fine" Jennie spoke and stood up,Namjoon helped her to the couch before coming back and sitting on the chair