23

"ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
J-hope lazily rubbed his eyes as he woke up and yawned,his eyes landed on Taehyung who was sitting on the bench next to him,on his lap was laying Rosé's head as she slept while softly snoring.

Taehyung looked back at J-hope and smiled while stroking Rosé's hair backward,J-hope returned the smile only a bit smaller.

J-hope again started thinking,he has a thousand reasons to give Lisa up then why dont he? Why cant he sleep properly without her beside him? Why does he see a future that's unclear without Lisa? One answer for all the questions, because the heart wants what it wants.

Soon the doctor walked out of the operation room and the red light switched off,J-hope hurriedly stood up and reached the doctor.

J-hope
How is she? Is she okay?

Doctor
Are you her bro-

J-hope
Boyfriend!

Doctor
Ah yeah, well I'd like to discuss her reports with you.

J-hope
Sure.

The doctor nodded and led J-hope to his office, J-hope sat down on the squeaky chair and curiously looked at the doctor. "Would you like some water?" The doctor asked with raised eyebrows, J-hope shook his head and replied "Nah,I am good"

Doctor
So about the reports-

J-hope
Yeah what about them?

Doctor
The results are positive,no internal injuries and the outer ones are not that serious-

J-hope
That's good,right?

Doctor
Well if you think that's good then this will be great, the child is safe-

J-hope
Child?What are you talking about?

Doctor
She is pregnant,2nd month.

J-hope picked up the glass full of icy cold water and took a long sip, 2 months?They had sex two months ago that....that means Lisa is pregnant with....his child? He clutched on his hair and pulled them leaving the doctor confused.

"I am sorry,arent you the father?" the doctor asked to which J-hope remained silent. He slowly looked up at the doctor and asked "Can I meet her right now?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Slowly he pulled the chair towards the bed and sat on it,examining the woman as he plucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Lisa blinked her eyes few times to adjust to the bright atmosphere. Her eyes slowly landed on the man beside her and the first thing she did was place her palm on her belly as her eyes widened.

"Where is the doctor?" she asked as she tried to stand up but a pain shot in her system making her stumble and she almost fell if it wasnt for J-hope holding her and helping her sit properly.

Lisa
Where is the doctor,I have yo talk to him!

J-hope
Lisa,calm down's

Lisa
No,no,no,you dont get it,call the doctor!

J-hope
Lis-

Lisa
Call the fucking doctor!

J-hope
The child is safe.

Lisa stared at J-hope as her breath hitched, "wh-what?" J-hope smiled and repeated his words which sounded like the winning number of a lottery ticket for Lisa. "Thank god" Lisa heaved a sigh of relief as few tears rolled down her eyes and a smile streched on her lips.

The smile soon faded and she again looked up at J-hope, J-hope smiled and patted her head. "Yes,I know about the child....our child" he spoke as he caresses her cheekbone with his thumb gently. "You dont have to be involved if you dont want-" she was not able to complete as J-hope placed his index finger on her lips.

"I am gonna be a father,isnt that just the most wonderful thing?" he said as he sat down next to her. Lisa looked at him confused, "I love you Lily" he spoke softly,Lisa oppened her mouth to say something but nothing came out except those words "I love you too" she said with a smile as J-hope leaned down to peck her lips.

"So,I'll start doing the preparations" J-hope said out of the blue,"preparation for what?" Lisa asked confused while chuckling. J-hope raised his eyebrows and nervously gulped before saying  "Our ummm....wedding?" Lisa let the words drown before her reaction came "WHAT!?" she whisper shouted as J-hope rubbed the back of his nape.

J-hope unhooked his necklace and took out the ring that he had hunged on it, he looked around before sitting on his one kney as he shyly looked up at Lisa 'Damn,how do people manage to do this' he thought as he spoke "wi-will yo-you carry me?" he asked, confused when Lisa started laughing. "Carry you?" She repeated as J-hope blushed in embarrassment.

'Fuck,this is harder than I though' he thought again and spoke "will you m.a.r.r.y me?" Lisa smiled gently and spoke "yes,it'd be my honor" with that J-hope jumped up and hugged Lisa before wrapping that ring around her ring finger.

"Tell me we are invited" Taehyung spoke standing at the door  while Rosé leaned on the doorframe lazily and tried to look uninterested.

"Since when are you here?" J-hope asked as he rolled his eyes "since you wanted her to carry you" Taehyung replied with a smirk "You sick bas-" he was not able to complete when Lisa slapped his head and J-hope realised he was about to cure.

J-hope
I am sorry,I forgot we cant curse infront on the baby.

Rosé
Hold on........WHAT!?

WHAT!?