13

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Ya'all are wondering how is Jisoo related to J-hope? Let's dive into their past.

"No, no, no, please dont leave, please!" Jisoo begged falling down on her kneys as tears streamed down her eyes. Jisoo and J-hope used to date when they were in college, they were so in love with each other but there was someone who hated their love. J-hope's father, Mr.Jung already arranged a marriage for J-hope and he threatened his son that if he doesnt marry the girl he chose for her than he will kill himself. What choice was the poor boy left with?

"Jisoo it's not my call" J-hope spoke leaning down and taking Jisoo's hands in his as he tried to control his tears but failed miserably. "Please, no, dont leave me" Jisoo repeated making J-hope's heart shatter into pieces, he felt him insides churn seeing the woman he loves cry. "I'll come back, I promise" J-hope managed to speak in between his sobs.

"You wo-wont marry that gi-girl, right?" Jisoo asked, eyes staring right through J-hope's soul and when the boy didnt reply, Jisoo broke down more, clutching on his sleeve, she cried, closing her eyes in an attempt that when she opens them again, it will be a new morning and that all this is just a dream.....a nightmare.

J-hope took his hands away from Jisoo's grip as another hot tear rolled down his eye. He stepped back making Jisoo shake her head "no, no, hobi please!" Jisoo spoke as J-hope turned around, walking towards the door, Jisoo wanted to stand and run after him but she felt too weak to do that, her legs felt like jelly and so she sat there and watched the guy leave.

When J-hope was introduced to the girl he was supposed to marry was on their engagement. J-hope didnt like that girl and he missed Jisoo but he didnt have any choice then tables started to turn when J-hope found out why his father was marrying him to that girl, it was because she was the niece of his buisness partner.

J-hope argued and this time when his father's tried to swallow the pills, J-hope didnt stop him. Mr.Jung himself spit the pills out upon realising that J-hope wasnt taking it anymore and after that J-hope shifted to seoul. There he met Rosé, she was his neighbor then they became friends then best friends then she started dating the guy she met at a cafe, that guy was Jungkook. After few months Rosé introduced J-hope to her bestfriend who happened to be Lisa.

Jisoo was doing fine, atleast better than earlier but when she found out that J-hope ran away, she picked herself up, built a new foundation of her life and decided to search for her guy, her love.

That was their story until now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
On present day, J-hope blinked his eyes open as he felt the sun rays fill his room and brighten it up. He was met with Jisoo's peaceful face, she was only sleeping but she looked breathtaking. J-hope smiled tucking a strand of hair beside her ear as Jisoo purred and opened her eyes. They stared at eachother in silence before Jisoo broke into a smile and came closer to J-hope, burning her face in his bare chest as J-hope wrapped his arm around her. "Good morning" he spoke in his husky voice while Jisoo replied "morning", her voice came out muffled.

"Get ready, I'll prepare the breakfast" J-hope spoke, later kissing the crown of Jisoo's head. "I'll help you with that" Jisoo spoke as she was about to slip out of the covers but stopped after realising that she is naked. A pink tint settled kn her cheeks as she faced J-hope. "Can you go out first?" Jisoo asked making J-hope smirk "I've already seen ever- OUCH, that hurts" J-hope whined,  Jisoo playfully rolled her eyes as she rolled the blanket around her self and got up from the bed, leaving a pillow for J-hope to cover himself up.

After some time the couple was in the kitchen, talking and making pancakes. J-hope was wearing black pajamas paired with white T-shirt and Jisoo was just wearing an over sized white T-shirt that belonged to J-hope.

"Fuck this headache-" Rosé spoke getting up from the bed as she made her way out to the kitchen only to stop midway after spotting J-hope with a pretty girl. "Oh...my...god" Rosé completed, rubbing her eyes to clear that it wasnt a dream. She ran to J-hope and Jisoo making the couple silent. Rosé pinched Jisoo on her arm making the older girl squeal and rub the spot she pinched her on.

Rosé
Hobi, you promised that no more one night stands-

Jisoo
WHAT!?

Rosé
I guess.....I wasnt supposed to say that.

J-hope
Yes, you weren't! You sick-

He was cut off in between as Jisoo pulled his ear making him groan in pain while Rosé chewed on the inside on her cheek to stop laughing but ended up doing so anyways.

J-hope
I swear that was a long time ago!

Rosé
If a week is what you call long time-

J-hope
YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG!

Jisoo
I cant believe it!

Jisoo spoke releasing J-hope as her shoulders slumped and suddenly Rosé felt guilty for exposing J-hope like that. J-hope gently approached Jisoo, making her sit on the kitchen counter as he stood between her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist.

J-hope
Now that I have you, I wont do anything stupid like that ever again.

Jisoo
A bucket of fried chicken will work.

J-hope
Deal!

Jisoo smiled hugging J-hope while J-hope smiled too after gi ing Rosé a death glare. Jisoo and J-hope parted away as Jisoo faced Rosé.

Rosé
You're pretty-

J-hope
You're creeping her out.

Jisoo
No, I actually hear that a lot. Thankyou...?

Rosé
Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé.

Jisoo
I am Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you Rosé.

Rosé joined the duo to help making pancakes while Taehyung was still sleeping.