12

"ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"

Is J-hope-" the young lady was over talked by Taehyung "yeah, yeah, he is in there, follow me Miss-.......see this is the part where you say your name" Taehyung completed with raised eyebrows, "Jisoo, Kim Jisoo" Jisoo spoke eyeing Rosé who was hugging Taehyung like a koala and just by the strong smell of alchohol she knew the girl was drunk. "Come in" Taehyung said after opening the door.

"His room is over there, I'll just-" Taehyung stopped pointing at the girl clinging on him and Jisoo nodded with a smile before walking towards J-hope's room.

Taehyung groaned entering the room that he and J-hope prepared for Rosé, detaching the girl from himself he suddenly felt cold envelop him but he ignored the feeling and layed Rosé on the bed, gently lifting her head and sliding in a pillow for some support, he stared at the girl blankly, he could hear her calm breathing.

The moonlight that entered through the window fell on her face, complimenting her well defined features. Rosé curled herself in a ball and that gave away that the girl was cold so Taehyung tucked her in the blacket carefully.

A sigh escaped Taehyung's lips, "why would anyone cheat of such a pretty woman? Well atleast no sane person would" he mumbled to himself and exited the room. He glanced at J-hope's room before shrugging his shoulder and going to his room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jisoo's eyes scanned J-hope as she sat on the couch, unknowingly tears rolled down her eyes and then a sob left her mouth. J-hope snapped his eyes open, sitting straight on the bed. "Ros-...Jisoo?" he whispered the last part not believing his eyes, he rubbed his eyes to make sure this wasnt a dream.

J-hope stood up from the bed and walked towards Jisoo, sitting next to her, he bit his lower lip as Jisoo's cries filled the room. "Yo-you said you wou-would come back" Jisoo spoke, her voice cracking. J-hope slowly looked at Jisoo, his heart shattering seeing the woman cry. He cupped her face and oppened his mouth to say something but words were stuck in his throat.

His eyes landed on her trembling lips while Jisoo's teary eyes looked down. Slowly J-hope closed the gap between them, placing his lips on hers, he pulled her close by her waist, laying her down and hovering on top of her as the woman wrapped her arms around his neck. J-hope deepend the kiss ignoring the unsettling feeling in his heart.

J-hope picked up Jisoo in bridal style while still kissing her and layed her on the bed, Jisoo's hand slowly moved to the hem on his T-shirt and she pulled it off. The cold air came in contact with J-hope's skin but soon he felt a sense of warmth when Jisoo wrapped her arms around him again and nibbled on his lower lip.

J-hope pulled away as he felt Jisoo's tears on his bare skin, he looked down at Jisoo with concern.

J-hope
I am so-

Jisoo
I missed you.

J-hope
I....I wont leave again, I promise.

Jisoo
Promise? You broke it last time.

J-hope
This time if you give me your trust, I swear, I wont fuck it up.

Jisoo's lips twitched upwards as she slowly pulled the guy closer and kissed him, this kiss was diffrent than the previous one, it was soft and delicate. J-hope kissed her with care, afraid that she might break and he would lose her.......again.

again